Preparaing & Compromising

~Superstars~

Roman and I walked together backstage, surprisingly he is being very nice to me, considering how upset he was a couple hours ago. He held my suitcase all the way until we got to the divas locker room.

Roman: Alright well I'm gonna go stretch and warm up, I'll see you at the end of the night.

" Alright" He gave me my bags and gave me a soft and very sweet kiss.

Roman: Have a good day.

"Thanks; you too."

Something's up, he's never kissed me like that..but I loved it; so I guess I should let it go. I headed into the locker room to be greeted by The bellas, Ariane, Trinity, Layla, Alicia, Eve and Nattie.

"Hey gurliess, what's up ladies!"

Everyone: Hey Christie!

They all hugged me and I sat my stuff down beside Eve and Layla.

Layla: I heard another voice out there. Was it Roman?

I nodded. "Yeah. He was being so sweet to me, but its weird cause he got upset earlier."

Trinity: You didn't tell him?!

Everyone exchanged confused looks. I nodded at Trin to explain.

Trinity: Miss Christie over here is dating Roman Reigns, they got intimate for the very first time a couple days ago and because it hurt so much the next day and everything, she refuses to give him some action so he's frustrated.

Nikki gasped. "What! Christie! C'mon, don't be such a baby, I mean my first time with John of course it hurt but after a while you won't be able to even go a day without it."

Brie: Yeah Nikki is a nasty girl. 2 days without sex for her-doesn't work.

Eve: Hey same with me and John (Morrison). Trust me I know its been a while with you but that is the one time you forget about the stress of our life and you really get to enjoy your relationship.

Alicia: I mean c'mon Christie, Roman Reigns. That man is FINE! You are a lucky girl. Keep him happy

Nikki: She's not lying, you got a good one.

Ariane: I know how Christie feels guys, I got your back girl!

"haha yes!" I gave Ariane a high five.

Layla: I'm gonna have to agree with the rest of the girls. I mean I got me Randy Orton! He knows how to take control and get physical.

Brie: All we're saying is think of how he feels alright.

Nikki: in other words you 2 better get it on tonight!

"Nikki! hahaha, But thanks girls for the intervention"

Eve: Alright let's get ready ladies. This is to having such hot ass men!

"Yes! That's right girl!"

Eve: Now let's have a great show tonight!"

[Divas Match]

-Introducing first, Alicia Fox! And her opponent, she is the Divas Champion; Christie Sky!!-

*Ding Ding Ding*

Alicia and I locked up and I gained the upper hand, making sure my grip was tight the way Dean showed me. She pushed me to the ropes and I ducked underneath her arm, she jumped over me and I got her with a hip toss. I got her in a hammer lock, and she reversed sweeping my leg, causing me to hit the matt. We were doing a lot of technical things and the crowd loved it. She grabbed my hair pushing me face first into the corner. Then choking me with her long legs. I crawled out the ring and when she came to follow me I swept her leg up and she fell on the apron. I dragged her to the center and went for a cover.