Insanity

Christie walked down the hallway, to be met by Roman.

Roman: Hey babe! i've been looking for you. You still have to go to the locker room and get your bags right?

Christie: Yeah.

"You want me to go with you?"

" No." She responded sternly.

"Is everything okay?" He asked worried

Roman P.O.V

We just had a great show so I had no idea what was wrong with Christie.

Christie: I ran into Kaitlyn..

I tensed up and I was scared of what she might say next.

"She said she had a video of you, showing me what happened while I was gone. What is she talking about?" She held the cd up.

"Uhmm...I'll take that" I grabbed the CD and sprinted down the hall.

Christie: ROMAN!!

I sped through the halls and found Kaitlyn. "Hey Kaitlyn!! What the hell is wrong with you!? Why did you try and give a CD to Christie, What is this anyway?!"

Kaitlyn: haha c'mon. You didn't think I would come without having proof after. You know our past still matters. You try and hide it, but I'm done hiding it; I want you NOW! I knew you would take it so I put another copy in her locker room. So either you can tell her, the CD will show her, or I WILL!

"Ugh, this is not over!"

I ran to the divas locker room to find Christie. This is it, she is going to find out.. I am so worried, its kinda ironic that the biggest problems we deal with is our pasts. But mainly because I know that all of this could possibly ruin my relationship.

(They drive back to the hotel and go to their room)

Christie: So are you going to explain to me why you took that cd away from me? I found another one, What is on this Roman?!

"I don't know what's on it baby.."

"Why is Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn of all people giving me something like this!! What did you do while I was gone!!? Where's my laptop, I need to see this."

"No wait!" I stopped her before she could get her laptop. This was it, time to come clean.

"Okay, sit down, we need to talk."

She sat down on the bed and I sat next to her. I sighed heavily. And the more I stalled, the more worry I saw spread across her face.

"I don't know how to say this...but, i've been keeping a secret about my past hidden from you."

Christie: What? You have?

" Yes..the truth is.. Kaitlyn...is my ex-girlfriend. We had been dating for around a year and broke up only a few months before you came into the WWE."

"Your joking. Why wouldn't you tell me this?"

"You and Kaitlyn hate each other, I didn't want the drama."

"That doesn't explain the cd."

"Okay well, remember when I called you on Saturday night and I was feeling very sex deprived?.. well i.."

"Oh my God no, please Roman don't tell me."

"And well when Kaitlyn and I were dating, she had a sex drive that matched mine." immediately after I said that Christie's face fell into her hands.