The first step

Christie P.O.V

I woke up feeling awful, with a terrible headache. I cried so much last night I barely got any sleep. It was 7a.m. and I knew I wouldn't be able fall asleep again. I checked my phone to see I had a bunch of missed calls and texts from Eve, Seth, Phil & Jeff. I ignored everything. When it wasn't as early I was going to call Jeff. I really need him now more than ever.

I sat in bed with events of yesterday playing in my head. I went through my phone to see pictures of Roman & I. *Sigh* "I'm sorry Baby please wait for me to fix this" I have to stop this with Phil. Roman means too much to me.

***

Dean: Damn that was an serious workout! You almost killed us.

Seth: Yeah Roman, why did you make us go so early?!

"Hey early workouts are good!" roman told them. But they knew that wasn't the real reason.

Dean stood up after he had gained some energy. "We know you big guy, you're just tryna get your mind off Christie. And I'm just gonna say it. I don't think she's right for you."

Roman was shocked. "huh, why do you think that?.."

"I don't want a girl coming between my boys, and what we want to do. I don't have anything against her we used to be cool, but I don't like what all this drama is doing to you."

Seth joined in. "But he loves her, and she loves him."

Just then Roman's phone rang.. "Hello? Oh hey Jeff, yeah this is my phone, oh Christie gave you my number. Oh your coming for the weekend!"

Dean grabbed the phone from Roman. "What are you doing dean?"

Dean: I have an idea. 'Hey Jeff its dean, I'm a friend of Roman; we haven't had the chance to be formally introduced, but Roman would like to meet up with you first thing when you get here. Its really important. He wants you to keep it between us though."

Seth and Roman exchanged confused looks.

jeff: Alright, fine by me. I'll talk to you guys again when I'm in town

Dean smiled. "Wonderful.." he hung up the phone and handed it back to roman.

Seth: What was that about?

Dean: She needs someone to get through to her. We are going to fix this issue once and for all.

****

I'm glad I had a day off, with all that's going through my head I wouldn't be able to focus. I am really sad I haven't seen Roman, and I didn't want to bother Eve and Layla with more of my problems. I didn't even know what to do, where do i start? I need a sign.

*Knock Knock*

"Be right there!" I opened the door..."AJ?.."

AJ: "Uhm hi Christie..Can we talk?"

I didn't really talk much to AJ so I had no idea what she wanted to talk to me about.. "Sure. uh, come in."

Aj: so I know you're probably wondering why I'm here and I just didn't know where else to turn to. I'm just going to come out with it....I really like Phil and I just came to tell you cause I know you guys have something going on..

"You like Phil.... THAT'S GREAT!"

"Huh?" aj looked at me confused "I thought you two were back to being an item."

I smiled and reassured her. "No no that's not it at all! AJ, you don't even know how happy I am that you came to tell me. I love Roman,i he is where my heart is. I can set you guys up no problem!"

a big smile grew on AJ's face "You would do that for me? That is amazing!"

"I will go talk to him right now."

Aj hugged me tightly. "thanks so much christie."

"it's no problem. I'll let you know what happens" aj left and I dressed up. I called phil when I was done.

P: Hello

C: hey. it's me

P: what's up, I haven't heard from you in a while?

C: I actually need to talk to you, are you free?

P: Yeah, I'm in room 621.

C: alright. I'll be there in 2 minutes

I hung up my phone and headed for the room. "Well, this is it. First step to fixing everything. I'm trying Roman"

***

I got to phil's room and he let me in. I sat down on the couch and he came and sat next to me.

Phil: So..What's up?

"Do you want me to be happy?"

phil looked a bit confused. "well, yeah. of course."

"So why are you doing just about everything possible! & everything in your power to break roman and I apart. I am happy with him and you know that! But you still went out of your way to tell him that we made out. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Phil backed up a bit. "I know that may have not been the best thing to do but that guy doesn't deserve you. he was pushing me so; I hit him where it hurt."

"Phil I almost lost my boyfriend, the most important man to me! You need to stop, this between us needs to stop! it's pushing my man away and I can't have that. Every time I want to move forward you do something . my past is affecting my future"

"Christie that kiss wasn't a mistake. I know you felt something and--

"NO! I didn't. I'm sorry to be so harsh but I have to say this. I don't want to get back together, ever. Our time is done and long gone. I want to move on."

Phil's entire expression changed. "Wow... that hit me deep. I just don't know what you see in that guy."

"I know he's the one for me, he's it."

Phil: I'm sorry sparkle. I know I've done terrible things..but now it's clear that there is no chance of me being apart of yur future. Ill step back and leave you to be with who you feel is right.

"ThankYou. But that's not the only reason I came. Phil you are a good guy when you are yourself. Any girl would be lucky to be with you. I have someone that has a crush on you and I think you should give her a chance and go on a date. You need to move on too"

Phil: who?

"AJ. She really likes you Phil and was scared because she thought we were together. I think you two will make a great couple, you guys have much more in common than we ever did"

Phil thought for a while. "If you think so... then ill do it. She is really cute"

"Yeah she is!" I smiled.

"Maybe even cuter than you"

"Hey! watch it hahaha" we both laughed.

Phil: That was a nice moment.. Again I'm sorry. I hope we can get passed this. I still want to be friends.

"I'm still upset but I'm not saying never, that's going to take a while. Right now I need to go." I stood up.

Phil got up after me and led me to the door. "I understand. I hope I didn't ruin your relationship for good. Good luck and ill call AJ right now. Goodbye Sparkle."

"Goodbye Phil."

A/N- sorry if its kinda short, but this way you guys will get updates more often! :). What do you guys think is going to happen next, give me your opinions.

Shout out will go the the best comment