Survivor Series

Christie P.O.V

Jeff: When is your match?

" halfway through the show so in about an hour. I'm so pumped and ready I am going to win tonight the title is right here."

Jeff: Sky I'm so proud of you. I know you can do it I'm glad you didn't let the recent events make you lose focus. That title is yours.

its been a hectic 2 weeks But I i've forgotten all about it because tonight..was Survivor Series! I was focused, I had Jeff here with me and I was ready to win the Divas title.

Roman P.O.V

Tonight we were teaming with the real americans against The rhodes brothers, the usos and rey mysterio for a survivor series elimination match. I was pumped and ready since we were opening the PPV. Our music started and we entered the arena

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

.....THE SHIELD

'And their tag team partners, at a combined weight of 707 pounds, the united states champion Dean Ambrose, along with the wwe tag team champions, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns.. The Shield!!

{Fast Forward in the match}

JBL: Seth Rollins caught mysterio..

MC: Reversal! Shoulders down on Rollins!

-1!....2!....3!..

JBL: He got him! Its 2 on 1, Roman Reigns is alone. He's got mysterio back in his corner.

MC: Now its dawned on him as he watches Rollins head back to the locker room

I've got to focus now. "C'mon Ray! C'mon! You came all the way back for this?! To get dogged out!"

{Commentators talk}

"Ray tryna slip through, reigns holding on..pushes him away."

"Tag to goldust! Roman reigns doesn't have anybody to tag."

"Goldust building momentum. Goes off the ropes, reigns swings wildly; goldust ducks underneath... SPEAR!"

Reff: 1!...2!...3!

"It's 1 on 1! Roman reigns has eliminated 3 men Michael."

"Mysterio jumps up high...and he's caught by reigns, uh oh- Reversal!..Dial em up.. 619 time---SPEAR!! ROMAN REIGNS!!"

1!......2!..........3! *Ding Ding Ding*

'Here's your winner.... Roman Reigns!!'

"How impressive by reigns! He tied a record tonight he eliminated 4 men with 4 spears! Rey mysterio was going for 619 when he was just about speared out of his boots! He's still feeling the effects now!"