Unexpected Guests Pt.1

Alright so the next couple chapters will be focusing mostly on the dates. This chapter will also have Christie's time alone. Enjoy!

No P.O.V
6:50 p.m.

Christie: You two look gorgeous!! Randy and John will be drooling over you guys.

Layla: Thanks girl! But we wouldn't look half this good if you didn't help us!

Eve: Yeah! But you sure you'll be fine without us here..all alone?

Christie: Yeah ill be fine. I need some time to myself anyway. You two need to go so you can meet the boys in the lobby.

Christie rushed Eve and Layla to the door, while reassuring them that she'd be fine. "You guys have fun! Enjoy! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Layla & Eve: Alright bye! *Leaves*

Christie plopped down on the couch and watched T.V. She decided to call Jeff.

*Phone rings*

Jeff: Hello.

Christie: Hi Jeff!

J: Hey Sky, how you been?

C: Drama filled life as usual..

J: Don't tell me it's Phil again. One day I'm gonna set him straight!

Christie didn't want to tell Jeff about her date with Punk; she gave Punk a second chance. And she knew Jeff wouldn't handle news like that very well.

Christie: Ohh..um, no it's not him. But I'm okay now. Things are getting better. But I really miss you. I wish you could be here.

Jeff: That's good to here. And I wish I could too. Nobody can take care of you like I can aha. Just know I will be there for you on Monday. But you have to stay focused. Don't let this chance go to waste.

C: You're right. I need to focus on the divas title! Thanks for everything Jeff. You never let me down. Ill talk to you another time.

J: Okay, you take care of yourself for me, and call anytime. Bye.

C: Bye. *hangs up phone*

Talking to Jeff really made Christie feel a lot better. She decided that first thing tomorrow morning, she would head to the gym, but until then, she relaxed on her bed and watched the re-run of raw.

***
John P.O.V

Randy, Layla, Eve & I are on our way to the restaurant to have our double date. Layla and Randy sat in the front, while Eve and I sat in the back. The closer we got to the restaurant, the more nervous I got. Eve is so beautiful Idk how I'm able to be so cool around her.

Eve: John are you okay? You seem a bit deep in thought?..

"Oh, yeah just have a little bit on my mind. But I'm fine. Sometimes your beauty makes me end up making a fool of myself." I held her hand and she smiled.

Randy: Can you two stop being so mushy. You're distracting me from the road. Haha

"Or maybe it's just harder cause you're using one hand to hold Layla's hand, are you getting nervous Randall?"

I heard Layla laugh to herself. Randy wasn't too happy about me using his full name though. "Shut up! Eve I know he loves you but I might have to hurt him."

I turned my head to the window to prevent Eve from seeing my face.

Layla: Alright guys that's enough. Haha

Randy: Perfect timing too because we're here.

Layla P.O.V

We finally reached the restaurant. We all got out the car. Randy put his arm around my shoulder and we headed into the restaurant.

Randy: Reservation for 4.

Worker: Name please?

Randy:.....Randall Orton. John don't say anything!

Worker: Aha! here's your name. Please follow me to your booth.

We went to the private booth in the back of the restaurant. Randy and I sat down and John and Eve sat across from us.

Randy: Layla you look beautiful.

I blushed, he was so perfect and so sweet, so I had to compare to him "Thank You. You clean up very nicely yourself Randall." We all laughed except for Randy. "C'mon Layla, not you too"

"Don't worry Randy, I'm just playing around with you. I actually think your name is really cute and adorable." He smiled at me and put his arm around me.

Eve: When you guys are ready we can order. Haha

Randy: haha sorry.

A worker came and took all our orders. While we were waiting for our food John and Eve would randomly smile at one another. "Ew guys stop playing around under the table"

Randy: And they complain about us. Can you believe these two Lay.

I was shocked by what Randy just called me, but it made me happy.

John: Don't worry we're not doing anything

Eve: Yeah see he's just holding my hand. Nothing too crazy

"Okay sure. Whatever you guys say." We were all having such a good time. Until....in walked the one person that could ruin this night... and he was walking in our direction.....

**Back at the Hotel**

Christie P.O.V

It was only 8:30 and I was getting bored of Raw. Then I got a text.

Hey baby, I'm bored and I wanna see you. Mind if I come?- Roman

I really didn't mind Roman calling me baby, and I am kinda lonely. Might as well have some company.

-Sure, you can come right now.
-Christie

I left my phone on my bed and as soon as I got up, there was a knock on the door.

"Woah, that was fast" I headed to the door and opened it. But it wasn't Roman; there stood.....

To Be Continued

A/N- I know this one kind of sucks sorry. The ideas just weren't flowing well. Next chapter will be better. Promise.

Comment, Vote!!! Please I need feedback