#1 Contenders Match

Before I start this chapter, I just need to say my bad for all the errors in spelling and stuff in the last chapter. When I do long chapters I don't take time to read it over. Sorry guys :)

Christie P.O.V

Jeff was good to go. We all got to the parking lot. Roman and I drove in his rental car till we got to the rental place then we all got into Matt's car. Good thing it was big. Jeff sat in the very back with his leg stretched, I sat in the middle and Roman and Matt were at the front. Aside from the coma, Jeff got off pretty easy with just an air cast on his leg and a broken arm. I'm just glad he's okay.

****

After we finally reached NJ. We found the hotel Seth and dean checked into. We got to the check in desk and Roman's room was with dean and Seth. I got my own room just in case. And Matt got a room for him and Jeff. Once the room was ready we headed up to my room. And I got settled.

Matt: okay ill get Jeff to our room and we will just relax I'm sure you guys have a lot to get organized.

"Are you sure, I can stay with you guys. How you feel Jeff?"

Jeff: I'm feeling kinda dizzy and weak I wanna relax but you do your thing I have Matt. Don't leave your man alone.

Roman: your amazing man. Christie listen to him.

"Okay you guys head up to your room. Be careful Jeff!"

Jeff: ill try!

*Jeff and Matt leave the room*

Roman: dean just texted me their room number, I'm gonna drop my stuff and come back.

"Okay"

When roman left I finally found the courage to call Stephanie, there's no way Im ready to call Eve.

S: Hello Christie! It's nice to hear from you.

C: Hi Stephanie. I'm just letting you know that I am in jersey right now and I will be at raw tonight.

S: that's good to hear, as usual Eve will be at ringside. And tomorrow we have to talk about the upcoming ppv and storylines. Meeting tomorrow morning. Ok?

C: yes ma'am. Have a good day.

I have no idea what storylines they have in mind,...what could it be?

*Fast Forward*

Monday Night Raw

I have my match in less than 30 minutes and I am SO NERVOUS!

Seth: Calm down. We all believe in you, you can do this.

Roman: guys can Christie and I talk in private for 2 minutes?..

Dean: go ahead, we've got 5 minutes before we go on.

Roman pulled me aside and just looked in my eyes.

"What is it?" he pulled me into a big hug and I instantly calmed down.

Roman: you and everyone else knows you can beat Kaitlyn no problem, don't doubt yourself for one second. I'm cheering for you and so is Jeff. You have the support from us so you do what you do best and go right for your title. Okay?

"Okay thanks baby."

"No problem, I have to go get ready to make my entrance, I might not get to you before the match so good luck! Now gimme a kiss before I have to go." I kissed my boyfriend and got out of his grip and smiled.