Smackdown Showdown

"Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown!! We are sold out here in St. Louis, Missouri"

***

Christie P.O.V

I haven't seen Steph or Hunter all night and I'm getting more nervous. I have a feeling I got a big punishment coming my way.

Roman: Hey babe! What's up?

Roman pulled me close to him and kissed me softly. "Nothing just nervous for what could happen tonight."

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked.

" Just commentary."

"Alright so you just relax and do your job. Everything will be fine!" He hugged me, which definitely calmed me down

Summer Rae walks by suddenly and smiles at us. "Aw isn't this cute! Hey Roman!"

Roman: Hi summer

I looked at him confused. "What?" he asked

" What was that? I never knew she talked to you.."

Roman laughed "haha same here. eh who cares. Now I have to start warming up and I know you are up next so head on out. I will see you in a bit."

" Alright bye."

~Divas Match~ Aj lee and Tamina vs. Layla and Eve

JBL: Well we are being joined by the new divas champ Christie Sky!

"Thanks for having me!"

Cole: Welcome, diva tag action underway! Now Christie I have to talk to you about what you did on this passed  Raw because people are still buzzing about it. And according to my sources, you were not supposed to even be out on Raw, also that you and Roman are now together.

" As divas champ I have to take risks. And as for my relationship status..that is none of your business Cole"

JBK: yeah cole leave her alone. this is the divas champ. Show some respect! I am so sorry he does this all the time!

Cole: Tamina taking out Eve, and AJ locks in the black widow on Layla and she has no choice but to tap!

-Here's your winners.. The team of Tamina Snuka & AJ Lee!!-

Aj and Tamina stared at me as I lifted my title in the air. "Well this has been fun guys but I--

~Style and Grace I'm never gonna be done lean on in, now welcome to the queendom~

Stephanie's music cut me off and she walked out heading to the ring.

Cole: Uh-oh looks like confrontation is about to happen.

Stephanie stepped into the ring. "Aj, Tamina you don't have business in here get out."

Aj: What are talking about-

Stephanie: GET OUT NOW!

They left the ring and Stephanie stared directly at me. "Get in the ring Now!!"