Exposed

Christie P.O.V

I ran for the hotel, I made a mistake. But i'm going to pretend that didn't happen; I don't want to lose Roman, or have this come back to haunt me. When I finally reached the hotel elevator I pushed the button repeatedly. Right before it opened I looked behind me.

'What am I gonna do.. im in trouble' i muttured under my breath while walking into the elevator. 'This isn't--AH!... Oh. Roman it's you.' I sighed heavily.

'Why are you breathing so heavy, you alright?'

'uh, im uh.. fine. I think I just need some time to relax.'

He bought my excuse. 'oh well as long as Phil didn't do anything. You're not crying so we'll leave it at that. I was actually looking for you. C'mon lets go.' he took my hand and led me to my room. He opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I walked in & followed him to the bathroom. There was rose petals and candles surrounding the tub. I was in such shock; 'What is all of this?'

Roman: I know how much pain you've been in and the things you've had to deal with, so i thought i'd make things easier by planning a nice relaxing night.

"Oh my goodness baby, this is sweet. You didn't have to do all of this for me"

"Of course I don't have to... but I WANT to!" Roman wrapped his arms around me from behind me, rubbing my midsection. "And after you relax here, we can go out and have a nice, quiet dinner. on me"

He kissed me on my head and left the bathroom. "I'll be watching tv in the other room if you need me"

I stood there feeling even worse than I did before. I have such an amazing guy, why did I kiss punk? Should I admit & just come clean...I can't. that will be horrible.

**Roman & Christie at Dinner**

Roman: You look very beautiful. Isn't this place so nice a calm?

"Thank you, you look great too, and I do love it. Very relaxing. That bath was great. Thanks again."

Roman smiled at me "it was nothing. I just felt bad for getting mad at you. I just don't want to see anyone else doing what I should be doing as your boyfriend. I really do love you Christie."

My heart raced. "You really are the perfect guy, what did I do to deserve you?"

*kisses him*

****

After a nice dinner, Roman and I headed back to the hotel. We got out the car and walked into the lobby hand in hand. Once we walked in, Phil turned around and locked eyes with the both of us; causing my entire body to tense up.

Phil: Hey Christie, how you doing big guy? You two look nice.

"Hey Phil, what are you doing here so late?"

Roman: yeah. Why are you walking around the lobby with no purpose. Don't you have something better to do?

"You know I actually didn't do anything and you are trying to start with me. Is there a hidden reason you don't like me? secrets aren't good. Right Christie?" Punk looked me dead in the eye. I knew exactly what he was doing.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

Punk chuckled. "Well please let your boyfriend know that I don't want to fight him, I can hit him where it hurts and YOU know that"

Roman turned his attention to me "what's he talking about?"

"Uh- idk. Lets go" I pulled roman and rushed passed Phil. That was too close.