Practice & Planning

Christie P.O.V

Wednesday

We all woke up at 6a.m. to catch our flight at 8 to Missouri for superstars. We had a long flight ahead of us since we are leaving from Massachusetts. Roman was already grumpy because of what I did to him last night.

{7:15}

"Babe are you still mad about last night?" I giggled while asking.

"You know the answer to that. Because of that I didn't sleep very well."

I hugged him tightly but he didn't hug me back. "haha I'm sorry baby. It's okay you will be fine."

He groaned. "No baby we really need to figure this out! Please, once a month won't work for me."

I sighed "Roman we really need to go. Can we please talk about this after we get to St. Louis?"

"Alright, fine."

"Thank you." I smiled. "Now give me a kiss, and don't be all grumpy, I wanna see your amazing smile."

He pecked my lips and smiled, grabbing his bags.

"What kinda kiss was that?!"

Roman laughed. "I'm sorry babe we gotta go!"

I picked up my bags and quickly followed behind him. We met up with Dean & Seth and drove to the airport.

{Fast Forward}

{11:30a.m.}

We checked into the hotel. We all got our own rooms. When I got to my room I called Trinity (Naomi).

Phone Conversation

T: Hey Christie how you doing!

"I'm good, but I need to talk to you, can we go get some breakfast before I go to the gym?"

T: Ooh am I trouble? haha

"No I just need some advice, where's Jon?"

T: Might be with his brother or at the gym?

" Alright I'll meet you in 30 minutes."

T: Okay I'll see you then.

Conversation over

I freshened up and put on some comfortable workout clothes and went down stairs. I saw Trinity and sat with her.

Trinity: alright baby girl, what's up?

"*sighs* So 2 days ago, Roman and I got intimate for the first time ever. It was amazing and it definitely brought us closer; Although I had bad limp yesterday."

"Alright, that's to be expected. He isn't a small guy. What's the problem?"

"The problem is the pain was so tiring and too much for me, especially being on my feet the next day so; I told him that I don't wanna do it more than once a month, and he's been on edge ever since...what do I do?"

Trinity laughed. "What's so funny Trin?"

"That was a big mistake Christie..he is a man, and he has needs. You gotta give him some to keep him happy; if Jon doesn't get it he turns into a grinch. 2 days max!"

"What! Every 2 days!? I don't think I can handle that..how do you do it?haha"

Trinity: You get used to it. Plus we have been together over 2 years. Y'know maybe it's a Samoan thing haha.