Tough Decisions

"Jane, I have to be honest. I can't fight this Sunday. During my match with Kaitlyn on raw she pushed me off the top rope and I landed bad on my leg. Doc said fighting this Sunday could potentially put me out for months. Please don't take my title away!"

"Ohh well now that I see your crutches... I suggest you go let Stephanie know right now."

" Alright." My heart was racing, ever since the little issues I had in the past with the authority I haven't spoken to them much. I finally reached her office. I knocked and to my surprise Phil & AJ were in there.

"Oh I'm sorry, am I interrupting?"

Phil: What happened to you.

"Kaitlyn pushed me off the top rope during our match and I landed bad on my leg. Which is why Jane told me to talk to you Stephanie about it. Doc said I need 2-6 weeks to heal."

"Well Christie, Phil & I were actually here asking for time off too...For our wedding."

Stephanie thought for a moment. "You know what. Christie, I know we've had our issues but it's in the past. And don't worry I will not strip you of your title. You know you 2 are our top divas right now. Having you two off tv could be risky but we could work with that.

AJ: how?

"You guys take your time for your wedding next Saturday then your honeymoon. Christie you heal. If you both disappear off television that will cause a lot of wonder. I will build on that, you two don't worry about your story."

I let out a heavy sigh of relief. "Thanks Stephanie, AJ let's go."

I was on my way out before she stopped me. "Christie I just wanted to say..that despite your past actions, in a way I respect it. You and AJ remind me a lot of myself and the past great divas. You 2 are willing to push the envelope. Right now you are the second longest reigning divas champ in history. I'm rooting for you, I know you and AJ will bring the fire back to the division."

" Thank you Stephanie. That really does mean a lot coming from you."

"Now you go on and i'll have you off all events after tonight for 2 or 3 weeks. I'll try to get Roman off if possible." She gave me a hug and opened the door for me to go out.

~~~~~

"I know Trin, this sucks. Ever since I found out about her past with Roman she has been out to get me."

"I know but what's important is you still got your man. Now that we are alone I wanted to talk to you about--

-Trinity!

We turned our attention to the door and in walked Eva Marie.

"Just what I need.." I muttered under my breath.

Trinity nudged me while keeping her attention on Eva. "Hey girl, what's up?"

"I just..oh I'm sorry Christie I never knew you were in here."

"Well actually I was about to talk to Christie about something I told you about. The birth control implant."

"Before we do that can I just say; Christie I honestly want to apologize for what I did to you. You know by its just because summer has been really cool with me and I felt bad because she is single and--

"Eva do you really think that is a good explanation?"

She shook her head no. "I really don't know why I did that, I feel really bad and although Summer doesn't seem very sorry it really has been bothering me. All I want is for you to accept my apology."

Trinity: Honestly Christie you know your my girl, and I know it isn't really my place to tell you but Eva has grown so much. Give her a chance.

"Alright. I accept your apology Eva. It does say a lot that you have come to apologize to me. I'm sure if anyone tried to get to close to Jonathan you would have beat their ass"