First Encounter?

Christie P.O.V

I was at a loss for words... I didn't know what to say. But I trusted Eve with all my heart so I gave in.

"Okay, fine. When you feel like the time is right, I will do it. Ill talk to punk."

Eve: That's great! So, what would you like to do? its... 11:45 a.m?

"Well, I wanna get a workout in today and then maybe after we can go shopping before your date with your soon to be boyfriend John!!"

"Hahaha, very funny. Sounds like a plan. lets do that."

Eve went back to her room to get changed and I changed into black capris and my grey tank top. When she got back, we headed to the gym.

**At the gym**

When we got to the gym it wasn't too packed, there were a couple of superstars and divas there too. We did mostly cardio for about 30 minutes; then we decided to start sit-ups. We did a few until Eve and I both felt someone holding down our feet.

Eve: Oh John it's you! *smiles and blushes*

Me: :O JEFF!!

Yeup, none other than mr. Hardy himself. I was so happy to see him I got up and jumped into his arms. Jeff was my closest guy friend. He is always there for me, no matter what. He recently switched to TNA so I didn't see him as often

Jeff: Hey! So great to see you again! *Hugs back tightly*

John: Eve
you wanna come workout with me? Christie you don't mind me stealing her do you?

Eve: *looks at me*

"Of course not! You two love birds go ahead"

Eve and John: Thanks! See you later

Jeff: I heard your going after the divas title, I'm so proud of you!

"Thanks, I've been trying to stay focused and really get ready, but you know everything is just stressful."

While I was talking I noticed punk looking in my direction, and I could see he wasn't happy. Punk and Jeff never really liked each other, since they are just about complete opposites. Jeff never approved of us dating so when punk broke up with me he was furious.

Jeff: *glances over to see punk, then turns back to me*

I looked away. "Jeff I gotta go to the bathroom, ill be right back. And please, try to avoid him... for me?"

Jeff: *sigh* ill try.

***

I walked towards the direction of the bathroom, looking back every now and then to make sure nothing was happening then I bumped into someone.

*falls on the ground*

"Ouch!"

:OMG I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!

"No it's okay I wasn't paying attention" the person crouched down in front of me to make sure I was okay. I looked up to see...

...TO BE CONTINUED

Who is it?

Sorry it's kinda short but I gotta leave a bit of suspense! Comment, vote, lemme know what you guys think!