Everything is falling apart pt.2

No P.O.V

Seth tried reassuring christie while they headed for his rental car. "Your life is not falling apart. You are just going through a rough time, things will get better"

Christie: HOW DO YOU KNOW??! IT WON'T. I FEEL LIKE I'VE LOST EVERYONE.

Christie realized what she had just done, so she took a deep breath and started over once they both got into the car. "I'm sorry Seth, this is the hardest thing ever, I feel like I'm having a nightmare. But everyday I wake up and nothing goes away." She began shedding tears.

Seth: Don't cry please. Your a beautiful girl. I hate to see you so upset. Here put in the address on the GPS.

Christie put in the address and Seth began driving. "I know we haven't known each other for too long, but I feel as if we automatically have a good relationship. It's as if you are the little sister I've always wanted to be there for. Idk if this will help but... remember it is in their darkest hours that you realize your own strength. You will get through this."

"Wow Seth" Christie started so speechless. "I can't believe how caring and understanding you are. That makes me feel so much better...Its just hard. Now that I know you will always be there for me I need advice. Idk what to do."

Seth: what to do about what?

Christie: I really like Roman and my feelings for him have grown so strong...but after I went on a date with Punk, I realized I still have feelings for him too. He poured his heart out to me on our date. I couldn't tell him I wanted to be with roman, which I know I do. But I feel like the feeling is no longer mutual. it's just complicated.

Seth: lemme tell you something. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret... He loves you. Roman is probably "IN LOVE" with you. I know that the only reason he wants to stay distant is because he knows you are going through a hard time. Yes, he may be a bit hurt. But he loves you too much. I caught him staring at his phone deciding whether or not to call you because all he wanted to do was hear your voice but he knows your situation. You have nothing to worry about.

"Is that really true" Christie asked shocked.

Seth: Yes! I can't speak for punk. You are gonna have to go at that alone. but you are a strong girl you can get through anything.

For the first time in about 3 days Christie caught herself smiling and laughing a bit. She felt so good. And was very happy she had Seth to help her.

Seth: Well we're here! I gotta go I have a lunch meeting but just call me as soon as you need me. Remember. You have to be strong for Jeff and yourself.

"Thanks Seth. You have been a big help."

Seth drove off and Christie walked into the hospital to the front desk.

Christie P.O.V

I called Matt to let him know I was here and within 2 minutes he came & we went back into the elevator.

"So how has he been?...any improvement?" Matt looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep. I think the pain from seeing his brother in such a bad state isn't very good for him.

Matt: Well they are still giving him everything through a tube and they have given him needles. But no change whatsoever.

We got to Jeff's room and my entire mood switched. I went and sat down by him and held his hand. It felt very warm so at least I know he's still in there. "Hey Jeff. I missed you a lot. I really want you back. Your brother hasn't left your side and I wish I could stay too. We really wanna hear your voice again. Come back to us please.