Everything is falling apart pt.1

Recap: after losing the tag match, and getting a minor injury christie gets a call from matt telling her jeff is in the hospital

Christie P.O.V

"WHAT!!" I ran as fast as I could crying while going to the parking lot because of the pain in my abs and the fear of what happened to Jeff.

Layla: Christie where you going come back!! Your gonna hurt yourself!! don't go!!

"I have to, Jeff is in trouble!!"

*Layla calls Eve* "Eve! Christie just ran off towards the parking lot. I can't catch up to her, we need to find her come quickly!"

Eve: What she's supposed to be taking it easy! I'm coming meet me in the parking lot by my rental car! But we have to warn the guys too!

*Meanwhile with Christie*

"Where is Matt?!" I couldn't take the waiting, I have no idea what state Jeff is in... why do I feel like this is my fault?

Just then Matt drives up. "Christie I'm here, sorry I took so long. Lets go." I headed towards Matt's car when I heard someone call my voice.

-Christie wait, you're supposed to be taking it easy. Come back!!

I turned around to see my best friends, Seth, and CM Punk heading towards me.

"Guys just leave me alone!" I barked.

Seth: You shouldn't be running or doing any intense movement.

"I DON'T CARE!"

Matt: baby girl we gotta go!

Phil: Please sparkle don't go, let us take you home, you've got to think of your own health first!!

"Don't speak to me! You just don't like Jeff. So you want me to leave him.

Phil: No that's not it! WAIT!

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! LET'S GO MATT!" Matt and I headed to the hospital, leaving everyone behind.

......

Layla: *sighs* What now?...

Phil: We've got to find her, she's gonna let him get in the way of her own health.

Seth: Im not gonna agree with that but, she needs to rest. How do you think we're gonna find her

Eve: I say we leave her alone and wait for her to come back.

Everyone: WHAT!

Eve: I know you might think it's crazy but we all know that no matter what Jeff probably is her #1 priority. I hate to say it but I think we all know Jeff can never be replaced.... by anyone.

Phil: ugh! don't make me sick. I'm leaving.

Layla: Where you going!?

Phil: back to my bus!

Seth: Just leave him, he needs to cool off. Eve I guess you're right. Why don't we all just get some rest. we're going to the next city in less than 24 hours. She's in good hands.

Eve: Exactly. Lets go.

****At The Hospital****

Matt and I rushed into the hospital lobby?

Matt: Excuse me, I'm looking for my brother. Jeffrey!

Secretary: oh yes he's here: 3rd floor, room 17.

Matt: Thank you!

We rushed to the elevator and when we got to the 3rd floor, Jeff's room was closed. Then a doctor came up behind us.