Pt. 2

Christie P.O.V

it's been just over a week since my big argument with Roman. This past Raw & Smackdown were a bit awkward but I did a good job of avoiding him. I got out the shower when I got a call from Jeff He asked me to meet him at his hotel. and boy; did I have a lot of venting to do.

-

-

-

I finally reached Jeff's room.

Jeff: Heey Sky!

he pulled me into a tight hug and lead me inside

"Hey jeff. So where have you been? I haven't heard from you and you haven't answered my calls."

"I'm sorry sky just been busy you know I still got the casts. I don't need crutches but i've been busy lately. Important thing is, we are here now! So what's going. I saw smackdown?"

(skip past her telling him about smackdown)

"Jeff...what's wrong with me. There's a part of me that for some reason won't get rid of Phil. I want to be with Roman but we have way to many arguments and I know majority of the time it's my fault. but for him to go as far as asking me to choose between him and the title!...That's so disrespectful and inconsiderate."

jeff sighed. "I don't even know sky. i've told you many times that Phil is not the one.. you won't let him go. You just told me you set him up with AJ so what are you still doing? You can't leave your boyfriend like that!

"I know but-"

Jeff cut me off "BUT NOTHING!....do you still love roman?"

"Yes. Of course"

"Do you want to be with him?"

"I do, but I feel like maybe we rushed into this..maybe mixing the timing of my biggest dream and the love of my life wasn't a good idea..I feel bad like i've wasted his time and put him through unnecessary pain."

Jeff: So why not make it all worth it by committing fully to him?

"I..uh, I don't know."

"babygirl this is just a relationship. not marriage. The decision is between the two of you but I have a good feeling about Roman..he's the real deal."

I smiled. "He is isn't he?"

"Sky that guy is ready to commit to you. He wants a relationship. Why waste time looking back on the past when you have a great possible future right in front of you?"

"I understand Jeff. I know he is ready. And you did say future. Maybe it's just me, that needs time to catch up."

jeff nodded in agreement. "Hey! that's okay. But stop playing with that guy and tell him what's up. You HAVE TO LET GO OF PHIL. THAT'S LONG GONE! I am not even going to sugar coat this. He needs to go. Especially considering you know AJ likes him.. its time to move on and do what you know in your heart it best for you. Even if it means being single for a while. But Roman deserves to know what you are really feeling. He pours his heart out for you. Don't play with it, give it right back to him. Do you understand how you non-stop going to check on Phil can make him feel bad."

I sighed heavily "Yeah its not right and makes me look bad. I shouldn't have kissed phil. He could have ended things but he didn't. He takes chances with me and I don't repay him."

Jeff: Exactly. We aren't even gonna go into detail about that. I'm very disappointed that you did that you did that. I expected more from you Sky. its in the past though"

" I know Jeff I regret it and I didn't enjoy it. I really do see how bad i've been acting. You gave me a reality check. I can't keep letting fear stop me from loving. I'm going to do what I know is best for us both."

We both stood up. "That's my girl. I'm proud of you. You are strong and I know that you have finally come to realize what's best. Everything will work itself out."

I hugged Jeff one more time and said goodbye. I got in my car and my phone rang. After a week I finally picked up my phone

"Hello."

R: Hi Christie. I'm surprised you picked up.

"Yeah I decided it was time to answer. I was about to call you"

R: i've actually been calling because I wanted to ask if you would meet me for lunch so we can talk.

"Yeah i'd meet for lunch."

R: So tomorrow at 3 good for you?

"Yes that's fine. I'll see you then."

R: That's great. I love you Christie."

"..love you too Roman. Bye."

I hung up letting out a sigh of relief; already feeling like I had taken all the weight off my shoulders. Tomorrow its time to take the next step and do what's right.

A/N- Woow Jeff has such great skills when it comes to helping others. I loved their heart to heart conversation. What will happen when Roman & Christie meet? What will they decide and will it go smoothly?

Stay tuned!! Comment & Vote