Family Bonding

Roman P.O.V

My parents hosted a family bbq to end off the week. It was great to have more of my family here before Christie and I leave.

Matt: Joe, dad wants you to bring out more plates to the backyard."

"Okay. Hey where's Christie?"

Matt: Umm, I'm not sure, last time I saw her she was looking at a photo album with mom...

"What! Oh no mom is gonna embarrass me" I went to the backyard and gave the plates to my dad then hurried to find Christie.

-Ahh Haha look at Joe!!

"Ugh Dwayne!" I finally found him with Christie looking at pictures. "What are you guys doing?"

Dwayne: Laughing at your afro,

"I think it's... something." Christie giggled. "But I love your hair now.'

"Give me that! Why would you let my mom do this?!"

Dwayne: So I could say this..With that hair; she's never gonna look at you the same when you're getting it on at night.

Christie: What! Oh my gosh, you really are taking this teasing to a new level

" Hey I'm an entertainer; it's what I do."

"I think what you should be doing is helping out with something, not trying to make me look bad."

Christie: Aw it's ok baby just come sit and join us. Dwayne and I were just hangin out getting to know each other better.

"Ohh ok. You hungry? Want me to get you some food?"

"No I'm good."

"Not you Dwayne! Christie"

"Hahaha!!" They both laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too. He really was an entertainer.

Christie: No its ok I don't really feel like it.

"You probably should eat. You've got a great body but you're a skinny girl. Having sex with this muscle man might break you if your not a bit bigger"

We both stared at him. "Alright I'm sorry I'm done. I'll go. Catch you lovebirds around."

Christie: Yeah talk to you later Dwayne

"Haha you see what being the youngest guy does. But seriously babe you haven't ate all day I'm bringing you food."

" You don't have to bother yourself Roman."

"Alright.. how about I bring the food and we share. No compromise."

"Haha alright"

* * Christie P.O.V * *

"Christie, are you going to marry my uncle Joe?"

Matt: Jordan..you don't ask that..Sorry you know he's only 5 and very curious

"It's alright, I understand. Your kids are adorable."

Matt: Thank you. You know we try, hope the genes mixed well and they did. So you and I haven't had much time to talk. How are you and my baby brother doing?

"Its been a long...long road. But here we are. I really love him with all my heart and he is without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me and the greatest man i've met."

Jordan: You love uncle Joe?

"Haha yes sweetie I do!"

His face lit up and he smiled. "Ooo Uncle Joe Uncle Joe, I gotta tell you something."