Celebration

Christie P.O.V

Roman and I were cuddling on my bed watching tv.

"I was so happy for you when you won the survivor series match. You looked amazing."

"Aw thanks babe. When you won that title I was so excited. You deserve your dream.. so what did you do to celebrate" He asks me pulling me in closer to his body.

"Nothing, how about you because I was hoping we could celebrate together.." I felt his length poke my leg and I knew that's what I wanted next."

Roman: huh really!? Baby I don't want you to feel like you have to. Are you sure, what about your body? I don't want to hurt you.

" its okay babe. I'm ready..I'm yours" I whispered.

He kissed me while sitting us up; I was straddling his waist. We made out for what seemed like forever. it felt good to have his lips against mine, the sexual tension between us was rising fast and I could tell roman was tryna stay patient for me but his length kept poking me each time I moved closer to him. As he licked my bottom lip for entrance I didn't let him in just to tease him. He stood us up and grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. His tongue slipped in and he immediately gained dominance.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Don't tease me like that, this celebration is long overdue." he whispered in my ear as I sucked on his neck causing him to moan.

"Its been hard for me too. Your body turns me on like crazy."

He pushed us back on the bed and now hovered over me. He removed my shirt and shorts, I did the same to him. Leaving him in his boxers. He trailed kisses from my stomach to between my breast, I moaned in pleasure trying not to let anyone hear me. He rubbed my area through my panties.

Roman: Someone's already wet, and it's okay babe, nobody will hear us

he grinned and I blushed. "okay I hope so"

"Christie your body is amazing and I love these on you but I think they would look much better off" He leaned down and kissed me while he unhooked my bra, then slid my panties off. He then slowly slid his boxers off and gave me a good look at him.

"Ohh myy.. Roman idk if I can do this" I gulped in fear. He was Huggeee!!! Fear overcame my body and Roman could tell

"Baby it's ok. I promise to be as gentle as possible"

"You are going to break me babe haha"

"I'm not going to break you Christie, I'm going to make love to you" He got a condom out of the back pocket in his pants and slid it on then hovered over me. "You ready baby?"

"Can't you make your friend smaller?"

he laughed. "I cant, this is what God gave me. Don't be scared the pleasure will take over the pain. Im bigger than punk huh, well don't worry I'll be much better than him too. You ready"

I laughed at his comment. "Ok. I'm ready"

He slowly slid in inch by inch and and I groaned in pain. He was way bigger than what I was used to. It feels like im losing my virginity all over again.

Roman wiped the tears that slipped out. "Baby I'm so sorry. I'm only halfway in though.."

"It hurts Roman. Make the pain go away."

"Shh babe, stop crying please. Look at me. I love you so I promise it wont last too long. Kiss me to get your mind off it"

we leaned in and kissed. I could feel him sliding in more so I broke the kiss and covered my face because of the pain.