Future talk

Christie P.O.V

Rock: Alright let's go christie, stay on your heels! make sure you have your elbows out when you lift.

"Ughh, alright I did 10"

Rock: Alright let me set up the next one for you, take a water break. Roman how's it going. You beating up those dumbbells!

Roman: You already know it!

"Ooo your arm is so huge when you lift, and you're all sweaty."

"haha yeah that's showing just how hard I work. You can't tell me you don't love me like this."

"I kinda do haha. It is really hot."

"Hey stop with the dirty talk, I'm sure you've seen him sweat before in other situations!"

I looked away in embarrassment. "oh my goodness!" I whispered to Roman. "I thought he was just like this on tv.."

Rock: Get used to it baby girl; you're apart of the family now. I'm gonna be teasing you two a lot. So before we continue, how do you guys feel about mania 30?

Roman: I'm ready! The outlaws and Kane won't stand a chance. I wish Seth and I could also defend the tag titles but it's all good. How about you babe?

"I'm nervous as hell. Vickie has always had it out for me. Now a divas championship invitational..I have like 11 other opponents. I don't know if I can do it..I don't wanna lose my title"

Roman rubbed my arm in attempt to reassure me. "I know you can do it. I believe in you."

Rock: Well we go to get back to work, gotta prepare for wrestlemania!

**Fast Forward**
Roman P.O.V

"We're back!"

Patricia: Hey, how was the workout?

"Great! Christie and I had a great time getting help from Dwayne."

"Ugh Joe you're all sweaty go shower son."

I chuckled as Christie laughed too. "Ok mom. Lets go Christie"

My mom stopped us. "Woah! where you taking her, go shower Joseph. I will show Christie the guest bathroom."

"Wow as if I'm a child again haha. Ill go shower and ill be back"

* * * *

"Where's dad? Cooking dinner?" I asked my mom.

She nodded. "Yes, I'm not sure what he's making but he wants a special meal for Christie since it is just us tonight."

Christie: Wow, that is very sweet.

"Do you cook sweetheart?"

She nodded. "I do, but with our schedules I rarely get time at home to actually do home cooked meals. I try to cook for your son as much as possible but he doesn't let me"

"I would hope so!"

Christie looked at her confused and turned to me. "In Samoan culture, the men cook. My mom was hoping I cooked for you. Which I do, when we get the chance."

Patricia: you better be. I'm going to check how dinner is going, you two just get comfortable.

When my mom headed to the kitchen I sat Christie on my lap, straddling me. I entwined our hands and kissed her softly. She kissed back and I lowered my hands to her butt. She giggled and pulled away.

"Roman...stop it haha. You're gonna get us in trouble."

"C'mon i've barely touched you since we got here. You can't give me something?" I asked as my hands went up under her shirt."