Money In The Bank Weekend

Christie P.O.V

**Friday July 4**

All the WWE superstars are on our way flying to Baltimore before we go to Pennsylvania for MITB.

"I'm so excited that Jeff is coming for Smackdown tonight and Money In The Bank on sunday!"

"Well I'm glad you're happy. So he's meeting us in Baltimore right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. He said he should be there soon too."

* Roman P.O.V *

3:00 p.m.

-knock knock-

Jeff: Who is it?

Christie: The one and only, open up!"

"Hey guys nice to see you both."

"Same with you Jeff, how you been?"

Jeff: Working hard, busy and tired.

"Enough to have a big appetite? We're meeting Dean & Seth for lunch."

Christie: Yeah that'll be great! Let's go!

-

-

Seth: Its nice that you're here Jeff, great to have someone with my ring style here, you think you could help me out a bit?

Jeff nodded. "Of course!"

Dean: So how you guys doing? We haven't heard from you 2 lovebirds in a while. You're taking up all the time of one of my best friends.

Seth: Oh so now I'm not enough fun.

"Isn't that cute, Dean misses me."

Dean scoffed. "I don't really miss you. I just need someone else. Seth is too nice and we don't fight"

"Except in the ring when I'm kicking your butt"

Christie: OOOHH! isn't that cute, Dean Ambrose has feelings.

" It's alright let's leave him alone." We all shared a laugh.

Jeff: Man you 4 are entertaining! So how do you all feel about the ppv?

Christie: Well we've been great. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen tonight. I haven't really had any major competition so I can't wait to find out.

Seth: Yea that's right! I know we all are gonna dominate this ppv. I can't wait.

Dean: Well that's enough small talk. Time to head to the arena.

***

worker: Excuse me, sorry to interrupt but Christie, Mark Carrano is looking for you.

Jeff: Ooo you are in trouble! What'd you do now?

Christie chuckled. "Nothing. This might be about Money In The Bank. Ok I'll be back, Roman I'll see you later?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Come find me after."

"Alright." She gave me a kiss and walked. "I love you."

Christie: Love you too!

---

Christie P.O.V

Mark: Christie, come on in! How are you?

"I'm great, and you?"

"Good, thank you. So let's get down to business! We have some big plans for you that I'm sure you will be happy about!"

" Oh really. That's great, for this ppv?"