Trying

Continued;

I headed for the elevator after talking to Phil; deciding whether or not I should go see Roman. So I decided to call him first.

....

....

I got no answer, so I figured he was still ignoring me. It did hurt me but I deserve it after what I did. Such a great man, I'm gonna have to work to keep him. I have to try so I decided to go to their room anyway.

-

-

I knocked on the door and Dean opened the door.

Dean: Well, look who it is! What do you want?

"Why are you so rude to me now. What's your problem?! Dean we used to be cool.. "

Dean stepped closer to me making me feel small. "You have caused unnecessary problems for my friend, which is starting to affect me. That's my problem."

"I need to talk to roman."

"I don't really want you around him right now."

Seth stepped out into the hall. "What's going on? Dean why don't you just let her in, give her a break. She's trying to fix her mistakes." Seth took my hand and brought me into the room. Roman was in the other room so he didn't even know I was there.

"Thanks. He's really upset with me now." I whispered to Seth.

Seth: don't worry about it. I'm here for you

I smiled and he smiled back. Dean wasn't happy at all. He looked at us. "Hey, two tones. What are you doing? You realize your gonna have to explain to Roman."

They began bickering back and forth.

"Guys what's with all the noise?!" Roman walked out shirtless and asked them in a very hot sleepy voice. I was even more sad seeing his amazing body knowing i couldn't have him with me. I found the courage to get up and go to him.

"It was my fault, I didn't let anyone know I was coming.. hi baby."

Roman looked from me to Seth & Dean. I couldn't tell how he felt because right now he just looked tired.

Dean: Seth let her in! I knew you were sleeping. Blame him.

Seth: You were being harsh and scaring her. I had to step in.

Roman finally looked back at me. and rubbed his eyes "What did you come here for?"

"I dealt with Phil. and I even set him up with another girl. I told him I don't want him and you are the only guy that has my heart."

Roman: that's nice to know but I just don't believe it. My trust level has gone way down.

"I'm telling the truth."

"You've said that to me before, and look where we are now." he said coldly. "Now is not a good time to talk, I'm tired and I'm not ready for all of this right now"

"I wouldn't be here if I had any doubts"

Dean muttered under his breath "you also wouldn't be here if Seth wasn't so soft on you."

"I heard that. If you are gonna keep doing that to me I'm not going to stand here and take it. Ill just go. I'm clearly not wanted by you two." I left the room before they could say anything else.

Roman P.O.V

Seeing Christie leave really did hurt me inside. But I'm just not ready to go back 100%. Although, Dean was being a bit rude. She technically was still my girlfriend.

Dean: good riddance.

Seth: Dean!

"what I don't care what you think. I don't believe her anymore. She's bad news."

For some reason I couldn't speak up against dean. I just went back to my room. With thoughts of christie racing through my mind.

****

Christie: This is going to be harder than I thought. If only I had Jeff with me; he would know what to do. I have so many obstacles; especially Dean. But it seems like his opinion matters a lot to Roman. I'm going to need a new approach. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

A/N- Sorry its kinda short but it is the continuation of the chapter before. So what do you guys think her new approach is.

                   Comment & Vote !!!