Secrets & Suspicions

Roman P.O.V

(Monday morning)

"hello, yes hi this is Joe Anoa'i. I purchased a ring for my girlfriend 3 months ago, I just wanted to call to ask when the best time for me to come in to shine it, check the condition and maybe possibly upgrade to a bigger diamond...

...Yes that's A.N.O.A apostrophe I. Anoa'i. Thursday morning, yes that's perfect. Thank you, Bye."

Christie: What's on Thursday morning?

"Oh I just need to go to the bank, I'm going to open up another savings and figure some stuff out."

"Can't you do that online?"

Yeah but I just thought this way would be easier.

"Does it have anything to do with the reminder that was on your phone saying Call Jenny? As in my sister?"

"No it's a..business stuff." Stupid! I need a better cover story.

"Stuff that I wouldn't understand.. I want to work with you."

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You get to work with me all the time.. in the bedroom. Just like last night"

She laughed. "Yeah I guess your right, man I don't know how I managed with the pain my body was in"

"Maybe it was all the adrenaline and excitement from last night"

"Maybe it was. So can we go wake everyone, I wanna go out for breakfast before we go to the arena."

"Sure let's do it."

******

Carrano: So you ready for tonight.

Christie: yes! I've never done this before so I'm anxious to see the response from the crowd.

"This is a big opportunity for you, make the most of it."

Mark left then Eve & Layla came up to me.

Layla: what's that all about?

"My story line tonight. What have you two been up to?"

Eve: wedding planning, looking at homes.

"Randy wants us to go on special romantic getaway. He wants do some important talking about our future."

"Eve I think ms. El is about to join the engagement club!"

"I don't know guys. I don't wanna get my hopes up y'know.."

"Lay you and randy are great together and I know he wants a future with you. John and I have been talking about our future home and kids. I really want that for both of you!"

"Talk to Christie! She's the one that should have been engaged a long time ago! Her and Roman are perfect for each other"

"What! I just wasn't ready."

-i walked around the corner & heard Christie talking about us so i stopped and listened

"And I dont know if I really am now even after telling Roman but then I think about all the things that come with our future. Marriage, walking down the aisle, going dress shopping with my mom, sister. Buying a home. But what gets me most of all.... is thinking about our kids. Having a little boy or girl, with Roman's genes, especially his eyes.. it just makes me melt inside."

Eve: awee

I smiled to myself and walked around to them as if nothing happened. I put my arm around her and gave her a quick kiss.