Shock and the big surprise

Christie P.O.V

I don't know what to do anymore. My life really cannot get worse. Please... I'm begging.

Roman P.O.V

"You sure about this guys?"

Seth: Absolutely! You've finally admitted how you really feel, so why not take a risk and show it?

Dean: Yeah everything is set. I'm driving right behind you guys so you have a way to get back & when you head back to the hotel your small suitcase is still there. I'll meet you guys there *hangs up*

I'm still not 100% about this "What if everything goes wrong?"

Seth: it won't. Roman you 2 NEED one another... We're here.

Within a minute dean drove up beside us. "Alright guys, I'm trusting you on this Seth."

Seth: You go get your girl.

******

Matt: I think he might wa-- woah woah....have you been crying? What's wrong... what happened?!

I didn't even know what to say to Matt. "Steph just called me and she said I can't have my match rescheduled...if I'm not there on Monday, I'm out of the title hunt, and there's no second chance." I know there is no way I can tell Matt what doc told me. I'm afraid of what he will do.

Matt*turns away from Christie*

"...Matt, what?"

Matt: You have to go.

"Ah-Excuse me?" I was so shocked.

Matt: You need to go and head to wherever Raw is.

"But Jeff!--"

"JEFF! Would want you to go to Raw and get that #1 contenders spot." Matt cut me off. "I know you want to be here for him, but he wouldn't want for anything but for you to be chasing your dream."

I couldn't argue. Matt was completely right. "*sigh* I guess I'll make sure I pack up tonight."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door..then the door slowly slid open and I was frozen in shock. In the doorway stood......................

.....................

.............................Roman.

'R-Roman... w-what are you doing here ?"

Roman: I came here to ask for a second chance at us and to show my love and support for you.

Roman then turned his attention to Jeff. Then looked back at Matt and I. "This is a great guy, he was so welcoming and kind when we first met. I can tell how much he means to you. I've seen his work in the ring and I know he's a fighter. Don't you worry. I know he will get through this. I came here to show you that I'm willing to be by your side. And to ask that you let me.

Matt: Why don't you guys talk privately i don't wanna be in the way.

Roman and I went to the end of the hallway and stood by the window. His beautiful eyes staring deep into mine.

Roman: So will you give us a chance?

I stood there stunned by everything that was happening. Tears began falling from my eyes. "After all I've been through I would have never thought I would love anyone again. You told me you would wait for me and not let anyone come between us. When you didn't want to speak to me I was hurting. Then Seth told me the only reason was because you knew my situation."

"Ugh. That guy is such a blabber mouth haha" roman grinned.

I took hold of his hands "I'm glad Seth told me, so then I realized the only reason you were doing that was because you were looking out for not just me..,but US. That's why when punk came to me begging for a second chance... I turned him down. You are the only person that has been on my mind other than Jeff. I need you Roman."