Smackdown

{Friday Night Smackdown}

No P.O.V

Christie walked out to the ring and she took a mic.

Christie: A lot of people have been asking me about what's going on between me..&..CM punk. But that is my business, in unrelated terms.... Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns...I WANT YOU ALL HERE. AND I WANT YOU OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

.... THE SHIELD!

The shield walks out through the crowd and steps into the ring,

Dean: Is there a problem? What business could you possibly have with the shield?

"You guys think you run the wwe, always attacking defenseless people for no reason"

Seth stepped up laughing a bit. "Christie Sky right? Y'know in case you didn't know, this is OUR ring! Why all of a sudden you are tryna call us out? Is a so called best in the world afraid?

Dean: Haha, I mean look around. He isn't here. Instead he sent his little girlfriend to call us out here..

Dean steps towards Christie and pinches her cheek. She clenched her fists trying to contain her anger when Punk's music hit and she smiled. He walked into the ring to make sure she was okay then wrapped his arm around her waist to sell their love storyline.

"Who do you guys think you are?! You 3 love getting in my business. Now you wanna pick a fight with Christie! This sunday; Daniel bryan and I are going to beat the wyatt family! And if you even think of getting involved after my match. I will make sure I personally put you all to sleep!

Dean: That's very funny punk. We know you're hurt. ..sweetheart I know you are tryna be tough for your weak little boyfriend; but I see right through you. Is he supposed to protect you, or maybe mend a...broken heart.

Christie steps forward trying to jump at Dean but Punk holds her back. She glares at Dean while he laughs.

Seth: Woah! Dean, let's not even bother with her. Punk. How are those bruised ribs by the way?

Punk: I'm not gonna lie. I'm not ashamed. You got me, congratulations roman reigns. But! This will NOT..ROMAN LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! You come and attack me from behind, that makes you real tough huh? You guys are all just complete jokes. Throwing your weight around; thinking you own this place. Well you better wake up because there are no jokes in this ring.

Roman steps up and gets into Punk's face.

"We have survivor series to worry about. We'll have our time. But if you ever talk to me like that again I'm gonna break your ass in half"

Christie steps in between punk and Roman and has a staredown with Roman. The tension in the ring rising.

Seth: You know what? Why wait till after survivor series.

Dean: Seth is right. I say we teach punk a lesson and have his little girlfriend watch. I think you might wanna leave the ring sweetheart.

The shield makes a circle around Christie and Punk.

Punk: Christie go!

Christie: What?

Punk: Just get out now.