AfterMath

Christie P.O.V

"WOO WHAT A NIGHT!" Seth yelled.

Jeff: Yeah! This calls for celebration you guys to tired to hang out a bit?

We all shook our head. "As long as it's not in Christie and Roman's room. Their bed probably reeks of sex"

"Dean! oh my gosh!!"

"C'mon squirt. I know your a sex animal now... I never would have thought"

Jeff & Seth put their hands on my stomach. "It's a boy! haha"

I rolled my eyes and Roman laughed. "Not funny guys, let's go."

**Jeff's Hotel Room**

Jeff: C'mon you can't tell me you love being called the lunatic of the group?

Dean: I really don't care. I know I'm crazy. That's what makes me effective. Ohh by the way Jeff you got any drinks here?

"Of course I do!" Jeff headed towards his fridge and grabbed a bottle before I took it from his hands.

" Sky! What's up?!"

"No Jeff! You just told me recently you are supposed to cut back!"

"Sky i've talked to you about lecturing me. You know i hate that. I'm not a child."

"Dean can't you handle waiting for another time?"

Roman: Christie what's the problem? I know you don't drink but its not like they are at a bar.. relax sweetie.

I looked at Jeff as he took a sip of his drink. "No. Don't you remember what happened last time..."

Jeff looked at me wide eyed. "We said we would never speak of that!"

The guys all exchanged confused looks.

Jeff: C'mon Sky...you know how this feels.

"Alright.. Fine!. I'll leave you guys to your fun.." I left to the other room and facetimed Dwayne hoping he was still up. after a minute he answered.

---

Dean: You have to tell us now!

"No way!" Jeff protested.

Roman: Hey I mean its not our business... not even a hint.

"No! Can we just drop it please." he said as he took a sip of his drink.

Roman: Yeah your probably right. We wouldn't want any tension again after what happened..There will be enough of that at Punk's wedding.

Jeff: huh? After what happened? And Punk is getting married?!

---

Dwayne: Hey baby girl, how are you?

"Hi Dwayne, I'm not bothering you am I?"

"No actually I'm completely free. So what's up?"

"Just got back from the pay-per view and we all came out with a win!"

"That's great! It looks like you're by yourself, where's the big lug?"

"Roman haha...him and the guys are in the other room, drinking, hanging out."

" Ohh alright..So I actually wanted to talk to you about something... are you and Roman gonna get married?"

---

"Since we're all here, I have something i've been meaning to show you guys." Roman whispers.

"What is it?"