Drastic Desicions

Christie P.O.V

Sunday July 13

Right now I am headed to the next city with John, he and I were booked for a live event and we are on our way to the next city for Monday Night Raw.

"So how have you and Joe been doing? You guys are good?"

"Yeah things have been great. Since I had my first big interview last week before raw now our relationship is out to the public and its already taken a toll on me."

John nodded. "You learn to deal with it, i mean when you first start you are used to being a nobody, I remember walking down the street and it not being a problem, then it starts little by little. And now that I'm with Eve, we always have those things happen. Randy says its the same for him and Layla but when you go to restaurants with grown people you don't get bothered at all."

"Yeah I get what you mean. Speaking of Eve, how have you been treating my best friend?" I chuckled.

"Like a queen of course." he said as he checked the rear view mirror. "I actually wanted to talk to you about her. The thing is we have actually decided that we want to get married."

"WHAT! NO WAY! are you serious? That's great!"

"Yes, we have actually been keeping it quiet, but we have been going ring shopping. She did tell me which she likes and I was thinking of proposing on her birthday (August 21)."

"Wow. I think that would be great, definitely make her feel very happy because no girl wants to turn 30. But why do you seem so, like unsure about it."

"Well the thing is, y'know she has been wrestling since 2007, she wants to be a mom and start a family, I haven't really had a good relationship with Vince and execs lately. So if we do get married.. we're thinking we might leave WWE next year when our contacts expire."

" Huh?! Why would.. but John!"

"She has been trying to find a way to let you know and we have been kinda arguing about it for a while. I told her that if she didn't tell you, I would, so there you go."

"Wow..I just don't know.. every time things are great I get hit with something like this."

John:.....*sighs* I know she'll be upset I told you but I feel its best you know as soon as possible because I know the bond you two have

* * Raw * *

Layla: Hey girly, how are you?

"Hey boo, I'm alright, just tired. The drive back from the live event was a long one. Although I did have a nice talk with John."

"That's good, I was on Randy's bus as usual and we had Roman come with us. He is very rested because of it."

"I'm glad. He deserves that, he has been working like crazy."

" What's wrong? You seem so gloom and doom.."

"Well I just found out that I have a match with Kaitlyn...and you know just stressed" this couldn't have happened on a worse night. All that's on my mind is Eve.

" Your kidding... you guys haven't worked together for months."

" I know. I feel like this could cause problems; she won't be professional. She wants to take me out; I know it."

Eve: Hey girls!

Layla: Hey Eve, where have you been?

"Just with my man, talking about a few things."

"Like what? Anything you wanna tell us?"

"Nope..just about the show tonight, asking him how the live event went." I really was hurt that Eve still isn't telling us what she is planning to do.