Closure? Or not..

No P.O.V

Roman: what do you mean, you can't?! You're not actually gonna keep something Phil gave you. That's just going to keep bad memories in your head...

"Idk. I just can't do it Roman! Something is keeping me from getting rid of this"

"Well if you don't wanna listen to me then fine, it's been a long night and I have to get on a plane. I'm gonna go, ill take your bag too. You can come or you can stay here and read whatever is in that letter."

Roman left very angry, but Christie soon followed after putting the letter in her pocket.

**Plane Ride**

Seth: you know it's not that I have a problem, but why are you next to me and not Roman?

"He's upset with me."

"Already? What happened"

Christie sighed. She wished She could talk to Jeff right now but she can't while on a plane... either way, she know he would automatically take Roman's side because of his hatred toward Phil;

"Seth, you've been with me throughout my tough times lately. And you really are like my big brother when I don't have Jeff. Can I show you something?"

Seth nodded "of course! Now that you and Roman are together I definitely will always be there for you."

"Here" *Christie hands him the letter*

*Seth reads the letter* "....this was while you two were together?"

"Yes. Our 1 year anniversary. It's just that this meant so much to me. It just doesn't feel right throwing it away and I don't know how to explain it in a way Roman would understand."

Seth: Honestly I get what you mean, but you know how hard he worked to get to this point. He doesn't want to lose you, Roman's a generally quiet guy but he speaks up when it comes to you; he doesn't want to feel like he's in a competition.

Christie: I know but this letter completely changed our relationship. I remember saying no matter what, this would alway have a place in my heart.

Seth sighed heavily "if I was in this position and heard my girlfriend say what you just did... it'd... it would break my heart. No guy wants to have his girl telling him. "This guy will always have a place in my heart & you can't do anything about it" that feels terrible.

"I--uh *sighs* you're right. I just need to rest and clear my head. Until then ill give Roman some space. Thanks Seth."

-While Christie was sleeping Seth caught Roman staring at her with pain in his eyes. He just hoped they patched things up quick

After a long plane ride, they finally got to New Orleans and checked into the hotel. Everyone got settled in.

Christie P.O.V

Layla: That's a very deep, beautiful letter... but

Eve: But! Roman has a point. He has a right to be upset, he cares so much about you but Phil just always seems to get between you two. You can't keep that around.

"You think so too.. it's just after this I felt like -I'm ready to marry this guy- but a couple months after the breakup came. I don't know what to do. I feel defeated."

"You are strong Christie!" Layla said.

"You know what" eve started. "You may not, necessarily have to throw it out.. maybe all you need... is. Closure."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked nervously.

Eve: yeah. You avoid him because you are scared to fall back in love or do something you will regret. You need to talk to him. you need closure. Give back everything you got from him

Lay: I agree. You're having trouble moving on from your past and it's affecting you now, and your possible future with Roman. That's not fair to him.

"Yeah, that's right. I guess, we could talk tomorrow night like; Sunday dinner at a quiet place."

Eve: No that's too romantic. You guys need to just do something simple. Take a walk around the hotel area and talk.

"Alright, that sounds good. But, do I tell Roman about it or go on and do it?..."

Layla: You have to tell him. No way you can have secrets at a critical time like this.

Eve: exactly. Well now that, that situation is settled. We are going to the gym soon, are you good to go?

"Uhh, I actually have to go see doc. I need to drive and go see him."

Eve gasped. "That's perfect! Ask roman to go with you. Tell him you need to ask him something important and tell him."

I nodded and agreed. Within an hour I headed to their room to see roman.

*Knock Knock*

Dean: Oh hey! you looking for the big guy, he's in the other room c'mon in.

"Uh Dean! I actually can't. Can you just ask him to come to the door?"

Dean looked at me weird but agreed and called roman. He showed up to the door, but didn't even look me in the eyes.

"Can we talk. I need someone to come with me to see doc & I need to ask you something.?"

Roman: Guys ill be in the hall.

Seth yelled from in the room "go easy on her. Don't be to upset!"

Roman ignored Seth's comment and shut the door. "im not going anywhere right now. What do you want to talk about?"

I was so nervous. I couldn't even look him in the eyes, his beautiful eyes had a huge effect on me "I just wanna explain the whole thing with the letter it's just that"

"I don't wanna hear about that!" he cut me off.

"Please just let me tell you what my reasoning was!"

"Christie, you said you had to ask me something. That's all I wanna hear."

I had no other option. I needed to know. "Why are you so upset about the letter that you didn't even read? can you at least tell me that?"

Roman turned from me "I don't wanna talk about this..."

I stopped him and held on to his arm. "No wait! Fine, don't give me an explanation.... That letter was very romantic, but I know it's not fair to you to keep it. I need to have closure with Phil, to give back everything so I can officially move on with my life....."

Roman: And....

"And... because you are my boyfriend I came to ask you if you're ok with me meeting Phil tomorrow to do it."

Roman paced around for a bit. "I don't even know what to say.... you're missing the point. Phil hurt you but you keep giving him chances and a way back in..Why?!"

Seth's words replayed in my head. "I can't.... really answer that." I know my answer would kill him inside.

Roman: who's to say you won't just fall for his words and go back to him?

"Baby, the problem isn't just coming from my end. YOU are at fault too, it's as if you don't trust me. I know you care about me but you let that turn into complete jealousy and how unfaithful you think I am."

Roman had nothing to say. "I never realized that Christie.... I-I'm sorry. I understand what you're saying. If closure is what you need so we can move on together. Then..."

I smiled waiting for his answer.

Roman smiled. "I'm all for it. Go ahead."

"Yayy! I'm glad your okay with it. Now can you please come with me to go see doc. I need you" I held his hand.

He smiled and pulled me closer. "I hate it when we are mad at each other. I want a happy relationship. Of course ill go. Whatever makes you happy."

Christie thought to herself. 'So how about you make me happy now by kissing me?"

"My pleasure."

****

Doc: Okay Christie, lay down

I laid down, once I stretched all the way I felt pain and had to hold my ribs.

Doc: Already feeling pain?

"Yeah.."

Roman: it's not tremendous pain right?

"No. A manageable amount."

Doc: okay so I'm gonna test to see where most of the pain is coming from.... So how does this feel.. on your left side

"Nothing it's fine"

"Okay how about here?"

"Ugh. a little."

"Alright. And right here in the centre?"

"OWW OWW!!" I yelled in pain. Roman held my hand.

Dr: Well just about all the pain is from the centre which is to be expected but you are still hurt, so I'm sorry but I can't clear you for raw

'No!! doc please. I'm the #1 contender"

"And if you want to be able to fight in 2 weeks you can't fight on raw."

I sighed and nodded, with no choice but to agree.

Roman: Thanks for everything doc

****
Phil: I have to say, I'm surprised you called to talk to me, but you didn't seem happy, what wrong?

We walked towards a nearby park. "Well as you know, Roman & I are together. But, these past few days have been very strange. Things just haven't felt right...then I found this."

I handed him the letter. "You still have this?" Phil asked very shocked.

"Yeah. And roman saw the letter... he never read it but when he asked me to throw it out, I couldn't do it."

"Sparkle that has to mean something. We can fix this!!"

"No Phil... I'm sorry. I'm happy with roman but all this is stopping me from moving on with my relationship. So I called you here for closure. I want you to keep the letter, and here is the necklace you gave me...I also brought back this teddy bear that you won for me."

Phil looked at every thing in his hands and then back at me. "No, Christie I got this for you. I don't want it back." When I wouldn't take it he put everything on the bench. "I realize that you want to move on, our time has passed and I have no choice but to respect your decision; I don't want to take this back but if it brings back unhappy memories then I will. Ill keep it safe. I just don't know how ill be able to stand by and watch someone else make the best thing in my life happier than I ever did"

"Phil I'm sorry you feel this way but I tell you the same thing. That mistake is completely on you.. I'm sorry but Roman makes me happy. You are a great person, any girl would be lucky to be with you. We don't have to be strangers, but for now; I need to move on......and so do you."

Phil sighed heavily realizing there was nothing else he could do. "Alright. I guess that's it then. I'm really sorry again for everything. You know another reason I called you sparkle is because no matter what you said, you just had a light and sparkle that made everything better... Seeing you smile right now makes me smile."

"Haha that's really sweet. You've got a great smile. Let all the ladies out there see it."

"Haha thanks. Goodbye Christie, don't let the sparkle go away"

"Goodbye Phil"

*Phil and Christie hugged each another one last time. After about 10 seconds they pulled away, still holding on to each other, staring in each others eyes.... Before they realized they kissed each other. It then turned into a make out session!!*

I backed away. "Oh my goodness! What did I just do!?!"

Phil: uhh- I don't know I guess it was a kiss goodbye..

"No that wasn't supposed to happen this isn't good."

"Why are you making a big deal about this?"

"No it is a big deal. Oh no. I have to go!"

Phil: No WAIT!

I ran away before Phil could even catch me. I ran towards the hotel, this was supposed to be closure, what have a done. If Roman finds out this is all over!

A/N- this is bad! That wasn't closure.. Do you think Roman will find out or will Christie & Punk keep this a secret?
If roman finds out, what is he going to do?
Could this be the beginning of the end?
Stay Tuned!!

Please leave Comments I want to know what you all think I want at least 3 comments before the next chapter is up!!!