I Knew All Along

Christie P.O.V

As soon as I replied to Roman there was a knock on the door.."This guy probably waited to text me when he got to the door" I laughed to myself a bit. I went to the door and opened it.
.....

PHIL! What are you doing here?!!

Punk: I came here to be with you, why else would I be here. And to let you know a couple of things about the date.

I wasn't exactly in the mood to be around Punk. And then I realized...Roman was on his way to my room RIGHT. NOW. Punk walked in and I locked the door behind him.

"Punk now is not exactly the best time."

"Why?..."

"Because, I have someone coming over to hang out."

"Who would that be?"

"That's not really your business" Phil chuckled a bit, and to my surprise he had a grin on his face. He began to step closer to me until there was only 2 inches between our faces.

Punk: Your going to do this to me now, huh? You know how protective I am of you. Don't take that away from me. Punk leaned closer to me, causing me to lean on the edge of the bed.

"Phil I--"

Punk:Shh! You know, I love it when you use my real name. It's hot.

Phil whispered while holding my chin. I completely forgot what I was going to say to him. Then, all of a sudden our faces inched closer and closer and then...

*knock knock*

OhNo! That's Roman! "Uhh..I better go answer the door. Can you wait for me in the other room?

Punk:...Fine. Ill let you handle whatever you have to do. Ill wait in there.

"Thanks."

I headed for the door shocked at how easy that was.--

Punk: By the way, tell Roman I said hi.

O.M.G. I was frozen in shock! I turned to look at punk but all he did was smile and walk into the spare room..I opened the door a bit a slid through closing it behind me.

Roman smiled slightly confused "What you tryna keep me out haha?"

"No that's not it." I whispered. "Punk's in there."

I saw Roman's smile quickly fade away. "Why is he here. I thought you weren't close with him?"

"I didn't know he was coming, as soon as I replied to you he knocked."

Roman looked a bit disappointed. "I wanted time alone with you. I don't want him here."

"Well..I told him I had someone coming over but he wouldn't leave. But somehow he knew it was you that was at the door."

Roman: What's his problem, does he know something?

"Idk, but that's what I'm afraid of, because Phil does not give up."

Roman: Well why don't we go in and confront him.

"NO!"

Roman: Why not?

"I know it won't end well, and I hate to say it but I don't want Seth to see because he has no idea about anything"

Roman: Im not concerned about that but I do wanna go inside.

"Fine lets go in." I opened the door, went in and Roman followed me. As soon as we got in Punk came in and sat down.

Punk: Roman!! Or Joe isn't it?

Roman: Yeah what about it.

Roman seemed angry, and I know Phil could tell because he already had a cocky grin and was starting with his smart-ass remarks.

"Guys can we just cool it?"

Punk: You know what, No. We can't because he's trying to take away someone important from me and he thinks I have no idea. You guys have been trying to keep quiet but, it's time for confrontation...

Roman: Alright then go ahead.

"Oh no..." I muttered under my breath.

A/N-- UH-OH!! This is trouble. How is this going to end, will this affect punk and Christie's date or maybe her relationship with Roman? Will she have to choose right then and there. She needs to focus on the divas title!!!

Stay Tuned. Comment and Vote!!