Vegas; & Preparations

~Wednesday August 20~
-WWE Main Event-

Christie P.O.V

"Yeah, i've got a tag match with Layla against Eva Marie & Alicia.. She did apologize to me but honestly I still don't trust her...I wish you were here."

Dean: Hey squirt, I've been looking for you.

"Hey Dean" He motioned for me to hurry and I looked at him confused.

"Just say goodbye to your boyfriend and give me the phone."

"Alright babe, I gotta go, Dean is rushing me. I love you." I handed over my phone to Dean.

Dean: Hey man, I need to talk to squirt but we'll talk to you later. Alright bye.

"We need to talk?"

"Yes. Have a seat champ, step into my office."

"Am I in trouble?"

"You and I need to have a serious talk. I'm gonna cut to the chase. Your boyfriend knows about Trevor. Summerslam, you and two-tones were warming up and he was the one that called, I talked to him. "

":0 What? How did he find out?!"

"Random people sent him links to the articles asking him if you two broke up while others would say 'your girlfriend is cheating on you!' So what I want to know is..why haven't you told him about this guy?"

"Dean I just don't want the drama! This is all because our relationship came out to the public. I thought it wasn't a big deal, now I know why he keeps asking if I need to talk, he's going to think i've been hiding this."

"Well with Eve's birthday tomorrow the last thing we need is drama. You can't do that to your friend. And you are not bringing drama to my home. Vegas is for partying. Who is this guy anyway?"

I sighed heavily. "He was my high school sweetheart. We were together around 3 years. My first year in university is when we split, the long distance thing was too much for both of us."

"Alright well I'm not going to ask for details because I don't care. All I know is this guy is calling you, so he clearly wants to stay in contact. But listen squirt, you know Roman is like my brother. You & I have gotten to know each other pretty good during this year and I am well....fond of you."

"Fond!?" I chuckled "That's it? C'mon you know I'm your favorite. Well maybe after Renee."

"That's not the point, but moving on, we had a rough start, and it was a situation like this that made me--"

"Act like an A-hole towards me."

"Hey watch it! All I'm saying is..I don't want to go back to that, don't make me do it."

"Alright I get it. I need to tell him, and I can't ruin Eve's birthday. I told Eve and Layla about it and they said the same thing. It's just hard."

"Too bad. So as soon as we fly out to Vegas you tell him. Promise me."

"Fine I promise."

"Great, now let's go eat at catering. I'm starving."

* Eve's 30th Birthday *
~Thursday August 21~

Dean and I had finally gotten to Vegas after a long drive.

"So how far is your place from the hotel?"

"It's not too far, maybe 15 minutes. I'm gonna go and rest for a bit at home. I'll see you all later on tonight."

He helped me get my things out the car. "Alright thanks."