2 months Later

Honorary Mention to @JerseyGirlLuv!! She has been standing by me and leaving amazing comments almost since the beginning. Thank you I appreciate every single thing. This ones for you!

**Update on the story**

The shield dropped their titles at Payback and we are on our way to Money in the bank on July 6. Christie is still divas Champion at day 202. Christie has been doing fine since the hospital visit, the doctor gave her some pain killers because her condition did not get worse or continue. Christie and Roman have been together now for almost 8 months. And Christie has just passed her first year with WWE. Right now they are in San Diego in her apartment.

Saturday June 14, 2014

Roman P.O.V

Patricia: This really is a beautiful view. So, 8 months huh? You ready to start searching?

"Yeah mom. It's been amazing. I'm not sure which to do first though. I wanna start ring shopping but I really want us living together first."

"Joe you know the traditional way is engagement first and once that happens then living together comes next. Then we can plan a beautiful wedding for the near future. I'm sure Christie would like it that way too. I know you want it to be her dream ring and choose it with her but I think it would be adorable if you surprise her."

Having my mom here with me meant a lot. I am really glad that I have more time to spend with Christie in San Diego. Ever since I began getting a push, i've received a higher salary and i've started saving. I really want all of this to be a surprise. Christie has no idea.

"You're right. She deserves that. We talked about the house thing right?"

"Joe slow down! Have you even gotten the blessing from Christie's parents?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Last month when wwe went to Canada, before we celebrated my birthday she took me to meet her parents and i asked them privately."

"Oh that's wonderful. We have your laptop let's start looking at rings!" We began searching and trying to find that perfect ring.

"So joe what type of ring do you think she would like? I think she deserves something really big and beautiful, y'know one that will have all the other girls a little jealous haha"

I laughed. "I think so too. Ohh this one is nice!"

http://media.tiffany.com/is/image/Tiffany/22809687e070708_2.01cttf_am_x1c_SPM_R1?$EngagementMobileItemM$&defaultImage=NoImageAvailable&

"Oh yes, that is gorgeous, but I think we can do even better"

-45 minutes later-

"Still nothing good enough! I really want to find one mom but I don't want to rush it."

She gasped. "Well look no further baby I think we've got a winner! This one is breathtaking!"

I was shocked seeing how amazing the ring was. "Wow. its perfect!"

"We can call and ask for an appointment to look in person. Aww baby I'm so excited!"

The door opened and Christie walked in. "Hey, I'm back!"

Patricia: Hey sweetie, let me help with those groceries. I thought you were going to the gym?

Christie: yeah but I just stopped for a few things before my workout. He asked me to get a few things.

My mother turned to me and I just smirked. I kept looking at the computer so I could get the address and phone number.