Chicken Fight!

The morning after making camp, we all decided it was a good time to go for a swim, except for Mangetsu. Apparently, he can't swim, which we all thought was hilarious, but now he's sulking. But really? A waterbender who can't swim? Anyway, it was a pretty good way for everyone to cool off. Fire Nation is humid as heck.

"Aang, I know swimming is fun and all," Toph called out from her rock perch. "But, do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that? Cover up!"

"What?" Aang called back. "I'm wearing trunks."

"Stop lewding the Avatar!" Muteki yelled.

Currently, he was also trying to convince Katara and me to join him and Mogui in a chicken fight. Mogui was explaining it to Katara, so... I might join in. Sounds fun.

"It's your tattoos, airbrain!" Mangetsu yelled back from his patch of dry land, feet in the water.

I guess his cut might not like the water all that much either.

"Yeah," Toph agreed. "What if someone sees you?"

"There are walls all around us," Katara pointed out. "So, I just sit on your shoulders and try to knock Jin off Muteki's shoulders?"

"Yeah," Mog grinned.

"House rules!" I said. "No bending! Waterbenders have an unfair advantage in this!"

"Agreed," Muteki said.

"Hey, Sokka, Getsu, one of you come to referee this!" Mogui called.

"Since when did you call Mangetsu, Getsu?" I questioned.

"Since we called a truce?" Mogui answered evasively.

"Huh, you learn something new every day," I shrugged.

"The more you know!" Muteki said in a singsong voice.

"Pass!" Mangetsu yelled.

"So I just need to make sure there's no bending?" Sokka asked.

"Pretty much," Mogui shrugged.

"Let's do this!" Muteki said before diving under the water, Mogui following.

"Wait, wha-ahhhh!" Katara screamed in surprise as Mogui lifted her out of the water onto his shoulders.

Muteki did the same to me, and I flexed playfully. "Alright! Prepare to go down, Katara!"