Jin is the Snark Queen

I was slightly surprised by how slowly the day had been dragging on. Also, it was hot as hell. I was on my way back from splashing some water on my face when I passed by Mogui.

I hadn't really noticed it, but it's been eerily quiet lately. Sokka really was noisy.

"Hey Mog," I said brightly, hoping to draw him out of his broody nature. "You've been quiet lately, antisocial, and moody!"

"Uh," He grunted. "Have you met Mangetsu?"

"What about him?" I asked back.

"Do I have to apologize?" Mogui groaned

"Where the damn hell did that come from?!!?"

"The Amaya in my head," the boy sighed.

Cue Sokka in mine saying he 'wasn't even gonna'. That has seriously become his catchphrase.

"Okay," I asked. "It's your decision."

"Oh, my decision?!" he started his arguing voice up. "Well, I-I think we've seen how effective my decisions have been. So let's recap: I tagged with a band of kids to the greatest city in history, thus enabling the kidnap and or murder of the royal family, not to mention personally delivering the most powerful nation into the hands of a royal nutcase who's probably gonna burn it to the ground! And got Amaya killed! Have I left anything out?"

"Well, you did set the camp on fire and drop us down that big hole," I added.

"Thank you! Thank you very much," the boy flopped on the floor.

"Look, just drop the brooding, and try to be a productive member of the group," I sighed. "We can't make your choices for you, so whatever this is, is something you're gonna need to work out yourself."

"I don't brood," Mogui grumbled back.

"Friend, if your brooding were any more impressive, women would swoon as you passed," I responded dryly. "They'd have broody babies in your honor."

"You're not swooning," Mogui pointed out.

"Ah, you got me," I drawled back. "Secretly, I am a man, and thus, immune to your broody charms."

Mogui chuckled.

"Now was that so bad?" I questioned.

"I think I might die."

"Well, progress," I snipped back.

"You're really snarky today, you know that?" Mogui sighed.

"Someone has to when Sokka and Mangetsu aren't around," I grinned.

"Uhh," he groaned. "I still don't want to apologize to the parasite."

"Maybe start by not calling him that? It might make it easier," I retorted.

Mogui simply growled at me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Then, I hope your day is as nice as you are," I stood to leave.

"But I've been having a crappy day!" he groaned.

"Exactly," I patted his head and left. 

Hopefully, he would take the hint.