Sokka's place as Sarcastic guy stolen

"Well, we can't take a giant hairy monster into the village with us," the short stack complained.

"It's not nice to talk about him like that," Mogui grinned. "You might hurt Muteki's feelings."

"How do you suggest hiding a seven-foot by sixteen-foot behemoth like this?" Jin asked, ignoring the boy. "He can't just turn into a hill."

"Why?" Mangetsu questioned, throwing Jin a curious look.

Muteki earthbent a lean-to, and Appa put his nose inside.

"I don't think he likes it," Aang said. "We could just throw a big blanket over him..."

Aang pulled out what the kids could only suppose was an Appa blanket and airbent it over the flying bison.

"Now, you look just like a little hill with horns," Aang chuckled.

"I like that boulder," Mogui commented. "That's a nice boulder."

Mangetsu rolled his eyes.

"Bye, buddy!" Aang called as the Gaang left their hidey-hole.

"I thought your shelter for Appa was lovely," Jin patted Muteki's arm.

The gathering approached the river and stood to look out over it.

"I don't feel anything," Toph humphed. "Where is this village?"

"There," Muteki pointed.

"That's the river," Toph gave the giant what she thought was a quizzical glare, but she just looked confused. "Even I know that villages don't float on water."

"Ever been to Venice?" Mogui asked.

"You went to Venice?" Jin asked back.

"Sure!" he shrugged. "Place is beautiful. And then there's Florence," he sighed.

"Florentine Football is the best," Muteki grinned, then punched Mogui square in the face. "And that's how you play it."

While Mogui counted the stars in his field of vision, the kids secured a boat across to the river. It was a small boat, so the kids went across first. Dock said he'd come back to pick up the kid's parents later.

Muteki chuckled at Mangetsu's horror when Dock referred to Mogui as his dad. Jin just rolled her eyes.

"Why do you guys live on the river?" Katara asked.

"Wow Katara," Mangetsu rolled his eyes. "Did you really just ask why they live on a river?"

"It's okay," Dock grinned. "It's because we're a fishing town. At least that's how it was before the factory moved in."

He pointed out an ominous-looking Fire Army munitions factory, visible through a gap in the cliffs.

"Army makes their metal there. Moved in a few years ago and started gunking up our river. Now our little village is struggling to survive."

"Sounds cheery," Getsu sarcasmed.

"You don't get to be sarcastic!" Sokka complained. "That's my job. Yours is being sour."

"You leave my Getsu alone!" Toph poked the watertribe boy. "He can be whatever he wants to be."