Ah, looks like more short chapters... awks

Piandao had given the boys a change of clothes, near-identical to what he was wearing. Mangetsu's was a little bigger, Piandao noting that he was extremely slim for a boy his age, earning a nonchalant shrug from the boy.

"I'll grow into it," he said absently, holding up one enormous sleeve. "This is familiar anyway. I prefer my clothes a size too big."

"Wouldn't that get in the way of fighting, though?" Sokka questioned.

"Not if you use them right," Mangetsu said.

"Indeed," Piandao said, standing opposite them in the middle of a ring. "The first thing you will both need to learn, however, is that your weapon is an extension of yourself."

He unsheathed his sword and began moving through various forms. "You must think of it as another part of your own body."

"Like a second head," Sokka said.

Mangetsu snorted, putting his large sleeve over his face as he attempted to stifle his laughter.

"Well, more like an extra-long, really sharp arm," Piandao said, a slight smile on his face. "The sword is a simple tool, but in the hands of a master, it becomes the most versatile of weapons."

He sheathed his blade and assumed another stance. "And just as the imagination is limitless, so too are the possibilities of the sword."

Sokka smiled excitedly, nodding his head in understanding. Mangetsu glanced at Sokka, a thoughtful expression on his face.