Epilouge

Icebreath was in a foggy misty area. She stood there and looked back and fourth. Nine cats stepped forward. Her heart was pounding, this was her leader ceremony.

"Icebreath, welcome" said applestar.

"icebreath, with this life i give you bravery" he said.

He touched her nose ans icebreath could feel great joy in her. Applestar backed away and stonefur stepped forward.

"icebreath my love, with this life i give you compation" he said.

He touched her nose. He backed away and spottedkit stepped forward.

"mommy, with this life i give you playfulness" she said touching her mother's nose.

She backed away and swiftice stepped forward.

"icebreath, with this life i give you strength" she said touching icebreath's nose.

She backed off to foxtail stepping forward.

"icebreath, i give you love with this life" she said.

She touched her mothers nose and then backed away. Leafstar stepped forward.

"icebreath, with this life i give you happiness" she said.

She touched her nose and backed away.  Hollyleaf walked forward.

"h-hollyleaf?" asked icebreath surprised.

"i died in the battle but died with dignity" she said "icebreath with this life i give you mercy"

She touched icebreath's nose and backed off. A flame colored tom stepped forward.

"who are you?" asked icebreath.

"aw icebreath, i've herd a lot about you" he said "my name is firestar, With this life icebreath i give you trust"

He touched icebreath's nose then backed off. A fadding she-cat stepped forward.

"what's happening to you spottedleaf?" asked icebreath worried.

"i was killed in battle and am going to fade, but i want to give you a life before i go" she said.

Tigerstar broke his promise, now i won't ever see spottedleaf again.....unless....it might work, Thought icebreath in her mind.

"icebreath, my daughter with this life i give you leadership" she said.

She touched icebreath's nose and started fading.

"spottedleaf, i'm not going to let you fade!" shouted icebreath.

   She touched spottedleaf's nose and wished for spottedleaf to stay with her. Icebreath awoke to spottedleaf gone. Icebreath sighed and knew she would never see her mother again. She was suddenly brought to a big battle. She saw tigerstar and the cat called firestar battling.

   That may have been the huge battle but, that is only the beging, three will rise and destroy the everlasting tiger. A tail of fire and a wing of water will combine with a wind that's silver and shake the forest to its roots! A voice said.

Icebreath stood there and wondered what this all meant? Cats from everywhere chanted her new name.

"ICESTAR, ICESTAR!" they shouted.

Icestar sighed and suddenly woke up. She looked around and sighed. She was now a full leader of skyclan.

"icestar"

She heard a voice and turned around. She saw spottedleaf in a fully formed cat.

"icestar, what happed?" she asked.

"i used one of my lives to bring you back" said icestar "tigerstar promised me that i would receive my power back if any of his warriors hurt you"

"icestar, why would you do this?" she asked puzzled.

"spottedleaf, i gave you a second chance, you don't have to be a medicine cat any more, you can be a warrior!"

Spottedleaf's puzzled face grew into a smile.

"i bet tinyfoot will be glad to see you" said icestar.

Spottedleaf nodded.

*******

"all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join her around the island for a clan meeting" shouted icestar.

She had just arrived back home. All of the skyclan cats surrounded her.

"I have two things to announce" she said "first, i'd like you all to met my mother"

Spottedleaf came out from behind icestar. All of the cats cheered and spottedleaf had a smile of emberessment on her face. Tinyfoot was about to pass out with excitement and shock.

"and also i must now chosse a deptudy" she said.

"Tinyfoot do you accept position as skyclan's deputy?" she asked.

"but, i havent trained a apprentice" he said.

"don't worry" she said "you trained dragonpaw for a little while, i think that still counts"

He paused then looked at spottedleaf. She was shaking her head like crazy, He chuckled and shouted "i accept icestar"

All the cats cheered and cheered. After all of it died down most of the cats went to their dens to sleep. Tinyfoot ran up to spottedleaf and rammed into her like a kit.

"HOLY STARCLAN" he shouted " I CAN'T BELIVE THAT YOUR ALIVE!"

She laughed "please get off of me, It's all thanks to icestar"

He looked at icestar.

"what did you do?" he asked.

"tinyfoot, i didn't receive nine lives, i only received eight, i gave spottedleaf my ninth" she said.

He gave her a cross look. Spottedleaf rubbed up agaist tinyfoot. He blushed and smiled "i guess it's all right this time"

   Icestar and spottedleaf both laughed. She was happy to see tinyfoot happy again. She sighed and headed to her new den. She looked around and climbed into her new nest. She curled up and sighed. It has been a ruff couple of seasons. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.......

---------------

   Now it's the end. ;'( I'm a bit sad though that's it's done and over with! Anyway, comment on any questions you have about the story, i'm going to write a series off of this like maybe three to two books? but any way comment on any ideas that you have for the up coming series oh and also comment on what it should be called and all.......i'm getting the plot sorta put together and all but comment vote anf fan!!! this is the end of a great story!