Chapter 14 "Kits, kits and more kits"

It has been three moons since icebreath has started seeing stonefur. Icebreath was happier than ever with him. And the best part was that....no cat knew about it!

Icebreath waited with redpelt outside the nursery. Moonpaw got her name two and a half moons ago, she's known as moonfur. The clan found out about moonfur and sealpelt and were well......okay with it so they allowed moonfur the keep seeing sealpelt.

Icebreth watched redpelt pace back and fourth. She was wating impationly too but, not as bad as him.

Pinecloud imergerd from the nursery with moonfur at her side.

"its official" said pinecloud "your a father redpelt" Red pelt looked at pinecloud with excitment and ran down in the nursery.

"how's mousepelt?" asked icebreath concerned.

"she's fine" said pinecloud "Her kittening was rough but, it always is when it's a first time"

"c-can i see her?" asked icebreath.

"of course" said pinecloud "go right ahead"

Icebreath nodded and dissappered in the nursery. she appered and looked at her sister and her mate snuggled close together. Icebreath walked closer and saw three tiny kits cuddled next to mousepelts fur. Icebreath sat next to her sister. Her sister looked at her with happines and exehation.

"oh mousepelt" said icebreath in a soothing voice "there precious"

"i know" repiled mousepelt "there all so tiny"

"have you thought of names yet?" asked flowereheart.

When swiftkit died, flowerheart had two she-cats. a gray and white cat with spots, was named swiftkit, in memory of swiftdawn. and the other one was a plain orange ginger cat named larkkit.

"well.." said mousepelt looking at her kits.

"i think we should call this red tom, hawkkit for his fisty spirit" said redpelt

 "Hawkkit......i like it" said mousepelt licking hawkkit. He mewed and icebreath sighed at his mew.

"what about mudkit for the black and brown tom?" asked mousepelt as she looked at her mate.

"that's perfect" replied redpelt, he looked at the last kit "what about the she-cat?"

"oh i already picked a name out before she was born" said mousepelt "she's icekit, after my sister, icebreath"

"you named your daughter after me!" said icebreath shocked.

"well....yes, you've always been my closest friend" repiled mousepelt.

Icebreath looked at icekit, Her little light gray and white body squrimed agaist mudkit. Icebreath sighed.

"icebreath" hissed darkheart in the other coner of the nursery "your crowding the nursery"

"oh sorry...i'll leave" said icebreath as she left the nursery.

Darkheart was expecting blackwings kits. she was due any day to have them.

Icebreath looked at the beautiful sunset.

It's almost sun down, she thought <it's almost time to meet stonefur.

Icebreath startted to pad to the exit of camp when she heard a voice.

"icebreath.....c-can i talk to you for a minute before you go on your nightly walk"

She turned around and saw moonfur stadding there looking at her paws. Icebreath closed her eyes and sighed.

"sure moonfur"repiled icebreath.

Icebreath hadn't really talked to moonfur because of her and sealpelt. The two sisters walked in the medicine cat den.

"where's pinecloud?" asked icebreath.

"collecting herbs" repiled moonfur.

"so what did you want to talk to me about?" asked icebreath.

"well.....are you mad at me...for stealing your mate?"

Icebreath sighed. She couldn't tell her sister about stonefur "i've moved on"

"good" said moonfur as she walked further into the den. Icebreath followed her sister to the back. Moonfur was slouching.

"thats not what you wanted to talk to me about was it?" said icebreath as she walked up to her sister and nugged her.

"well....." moonfur began "i-i'm expecting kits"

"WHAT?!" yowled icebreath "YOUR A MEDICINE CAT YOUR NOT SUPOSE TO!"

"sshhh" said moonfur. Icebreath quieted down but, was still furious.

Icebreath sighed "have you told sealpelt?"

"nope, i don't want him to find out" said moonfur "but he said if it ever did happen i could.."

Icebreath cutt off her sister "WELL SEALPELT CAN JUST GO TO THE DARK FOREST FOR ALL I CARE!!!!"

Moonfur started crying. Icebreath relized that she wasn't helping her sister at all through this rough time.

I guess she didn't wan to have kits...she just wanted to be loved by a tom, thought icebreath to her self.

Moonfur kept crying "i=i don't know what to do" she tried to talk "if moonclan finds out...i-i'll b-be killed....and so will my kits"

Icebreath kinda felt bad for her sister. Stonefur popped in her mind and well.....she got an idea but...she'd have to sorta lie.

"wait" said icebreath calming "I know a kittypet who just lost her kits and would take them in"

Moonfur stopped crying and looked at icebreath "kittypet"

"look i met her when i was on my walk a few days ago" lied icebreath "you wouldn't have to worry about them starving to death either"

"wel....." moonfur looked at her stomac "i think that would be the best decision icebreath"

"when are they suppose to be born?" asked icebreath.

"anytime"

"does pinecloud know?"asked icebreath worried.

"nope" said moonfur proudly.

"i'll try to find st-i mean the kittypet when i'm on my walk and i'll ask her, okay" said icebreath.

"thank you so much icebreath" said moonfur. They walked out of the den and icebreath looked at the sky.

"well" said icebreath as she turned to moonfur "id better be going"

"Okay"

I had to lie to her, thought icebreath, i know no kittypet but i'm sure stonefur will take tem into riverclan.

I hope you enjoied this chapter......intense....well sorta. Since this is a fan fiction i decited to put reedwhisker, whitetail and ratscar in the story but as kits(they'll be in chapter 16)........i know this doesn't happen in the book but i thought it would make it interesting.....Please vote comment and fan me!!!