Chapter 21 "Secrets spilled"

Icebreath was walking throught the dark forest.

Does it ever end?, she thought to herself.

She finally opened her eyes to see the silver pelt shining in the sky.

OH CRAP, she thought, i forgot to meet stonefur!

Stonefur stopped comeing to see icebreath from when she dropped off moonfur's kits to him. Icebreath had come every night and waited for him, but every night he wouldn't come. maybe he would this time!

She carefully walked out of camp slowly and quietly.

*   *   *   *   *

She walked to the twoleg house.the smile on her face dissapered once she walked inside. She sniffed the air. Nope he didn't come tonight. but another scent crept in her nose. it was a moonclan cat! when she turned around to head back she saw darkheart standing in the doorway on the house.

"i knew you'd come?" she growled.

"i know you've been seeing that rouge everynight!" said darkheart "i know everything!"

"what! ho-how did you find out?!" said icebreath shocked.

"i followed you one night and saw you with him" darkheart said flexing her claws

"and now it's time for you to die!" darkheart leaped to icebreath but, icebreath dogged and jumped out the window. Icebreath went running for camp. She raced through the forest, she could hear darkheart getting closer and closer. she turned around when she got near the antrance of camp.

Daekheart was a few feet away from icebreath.

"i know you killed pinecloud" yowled icebreath.

Darkheart looked shocked "well,well it looks like some is getting smart for once"

""i'll tell the clan right" icebreath was cut off when darkheart jumped on her. icebreath hit the ground and looked at her.

"if you tell any cat i will killyou icebreath and that rouge if her ever comes back!" yowled darkheart.

"he's not a rouge" said icebreath "he's stonefur from riverclan"

"shut up" said darkheart as she slashed icebreath's side.

Icebreath blacked out.

*   *   *   *   *  

She woke to see a strange cat next to her.

She sat up and looked at him. he looked down at her and was a little bit shocked. He was a black and white cat that was very musscular. She saw the black cat walk toward her.

"this is my assistant" he spoke pointing to the black and white cat.

His assistant kept looking at icebreath with shock.

"we need your help" said the black cat "with something"

"what?" asked icebreath.

"there is a forest we need to take over but, there are clan cats in the way"

"if you've noticed, i'm a clan cat"

He sighed "we need to deal with these four clans" he said "they call them selves thunderclan, windclan, shadowclan and riverclan"

"RIVERCLAN!" yowled icebreath shocked "no way i'm not helping you!"

Spottedleaf was right about his evil plans, she thought to herself.

"why not?"

"i have my resons" she said looking away.

"i taught you, i trained you HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME AFTER I SAVED YOUR LIFE!!" he yowled.

"i said NO!" icebreath walked away.

-----------

i can't tell you how many times i want to spell mousefur insteed of mousepelt and icepaw insteed of icebreath!! i hope you've enjoied the story so far!! please comment, vote and fan me!!