Chapter 37 "My mistake"

Okay....the story isn't complete.....sorry but, it will get more intense though....i hope that you like the story cause i've worked really hard on it so yeah....sorry for making you read this but, please be preparded for somthing a little intense, and yes it's important for the story....so please read!!

Icebreath walked along side scourge. Foxkit and feverkit were playing with hawkpaw's tail as it swished along the tall grass. Icebreath could see that scourge was tense, with anger.

"i can't belive you dissobeyed me ice" said scourge looking at her with a death look.

"s-sorry but i-"

"you made me make a fool of myself out there" he said cutting her off.

"i-i'm soory" whispered icebreath to herself.

Scourge looked away from her and growled with frustration. Icebreath sunk down. Scourge was really mad at her.

                                                ****************

They finally arived back at bloodclan camp. Icebreath crawled through the little hole. Swiftpaw was by her side.

"swiftpaw" said icebreath "i can't belive th-that you'd betray me"

"sorry but, a cat came to me in a dream and told me that you'd be killed if you went alone.....with out scourge" she said sulking down.

"who was this cat that came to you" asked icebreath.

"um.....we saw her with the other starclan cats, the silver one called silverstream warned me about it all" said swiftpaw.

Why would that cat want to help me, thought icebreath, i mean i don't know her like i do spottedleaf.

They walked over to where brick was with the kits. She stood up and padded to the cats.

"what happened" she said sternly.

"i made a fool of myself" said scourge as he hopped up to his garbage tank.

Brick looked confused "what his problem?"

Bone came walking toward her "long story....how are the kits?"

"good" she said "tinykit slept the whole time"

"tinykit's alive" squealed feverkit.

Brick looked down at him "who's this?"

Icebreath came forward "my only son, we rescued him along with his sister"

Foxkit came bounding toward her brother.

"whats your name little one" asked brick bending down to the two kits.

"i'm foxkit and he's feverkit" said foxkit proud "and.....what your name?"

"brick" said brick "now lets get you to your sister"

"YEAH!" shouted feverkit as he bounced around.

"he's adorable icebreath" said moonfur as she touched the tip of her tail on icebreath's back.

Icebreath turned to her sister "thanks"

"i'm sorry" said moonfur "sorry for beliving mousestar and darkheart"

"thats fine" said icebreath "but i give her props for her plan though" icebreath said joking around.

Moonfur giggled. Icebreath turned to go and talk to scourge. She headed to the garbage tank. She hopped up and saw scourge lying there. Icebreath walked closer to him.

"go away" he said.

"it me" said icebreath "icebreath"

"i know" he said turning to her "go away!"

Icebreath became shocked. She hopped down the tank and looked back up at the garbage tank.

"what wrong with him?" said icebreath outloud.

"just let him cool off" said bone as he padded toward icebreath "he's just upset, he felt.....imberresed by the whole thing"

"i don't know why he'd feel that way" said icebreath looking at bone "ugh, it's all my fault"

Bone wrapped his tail around icebreath "no, you did it to save your kits, he can just stick it"

Icebreath gave a small smile. But she knew that he was mad at her and that it was all her fault. If she wouldn't have been so selfish then, no of this would have happened.

Okay....nothing is going on between bone and icebreath (if your wondering) he is like her second father to her and is like and uncle(sorta)....