Chapter 52 "Training the dragon within"

"okay, lets try something else" said icebreath.

Shadowpaw nodded.

"lets get some new moss for the nursery" said icebreath.

"why" wined shadowpaw.

"because, queens have to care for kits and all and it a apprentices job to do so" hissed icebreath.

"i always did it myself" said shadowpaw.

Icebreath sighed "just do it"

   Shadowpaw rolled her eyes and hissed at icebreath. Shadowpaw was more than a handful to train, she was used to being a rouge for so long but, it was easier to train shatteredclaw and tinyfoot when they were her apprentices. Icebreath sighed and followed shadowpaw to a moss patch.

*******

   Icebreath gave a huge sigh, she saw shadowpaw and dragonpaw running around. They didn't take training serious at all. Icebreath looked at foxtail, she didn't trust dragonpaw for some reason. Icebreath didn't trust him either. He acted odd, tinyfoot would complain about him acting strange during training. Icebreath was right about not letting the rouges in. But twitchpaw was a normal apprentice. Leafstar touched icebreath's back with the tip of her tail, making icebreath jump.

"icebreath, i need to talk to you in my den" she said "alone"

Icebreath nodded and walked with leafstar to her den. Once they were inside leafstar sat down.

"Icebreath, i must tell you something" she said.

Icebreath's ear twitched.

"i only have one life left" she said.

"bu-b-but your still young, your as old as me" said icebreath shocked.

"when bloodclan attacked i lost eight lives when he attacked me." she said.

"but, why are you telling me this" asked icebreath.

"you will lead skyclan with courage and endure a battle no other cat can manage" she said "i see silverkit in you, she is wise for a kit"

"but-"

 "that is all i have to discuss, i'm sorry icebreath, i might be joining starclan soon" said leafstar.

   Icebreath closed her eyes and walked out. She felt pain stab at her heart, sh-she couldn't bare to hear leafstar say she only had one life left! Icebreath opened her eyes to see dragonpaw gone. She smelt something fishy. She climbed p the cliff wall and saw dragonpaw he had an evil smirk on his face, icebreath hid in a bush and saw what dragonpaw was up to..........

-------------

    Only two to four chaps left of the story! i want to do a cats of the clan thing like the one book erin did, it will have mini stories and all and also cats from icebreath's old clan's and bloodclan and all.....would you guys read it? comment on this idea, i don't know if i can get a pic of icebreath up cause i have to draw her on the computer....but thats some what of what she looks like on the cover, mousestar and foxtail look like icebreath but are brown, so anyway, should i make one or not? comment on this idea of mine.....

p.s. i'm going to do a series off of this after this book and all......so yeah just to let you know

p.s.s. I want to make a super edition book on maplekit like this book, what do you think?