Chapter 39 "Goodbye scourge"

Okay, i'd like to say some things before you read......i hope you like the story and sorry it's kinda long but, if it weren't then yeah......and i love how supportive you guys are and all and i really appericate it!!!! okay i'm done talking now go on and read, this is another bad choice icebreath made......

 Icebreath was pacing back and forth. Every cat was asleep in bloodclan camp. Scourge hasn't talked to her at all. He rarley talked to bone, brick and moonfur. Icebreath was going to make a big decision that could change every thing. She walked back in the box and curled up next to her kits.

Scourge's POV

Scourge was asleep. He was suddenly surrounded in clouds and stars. Spottedleaf padded toward him.

"what do you want" he said rudely.

Spottedleaf gave a big sigh "you have to protect icebreath"

"i made a fool out of myself when i did" he said under his breath.

"listen scourge!" screached spottedleaf "this is not about you, its about icebreath! If she leaves and is out of your care, tigerstar will get her"

"why can't you watch her, after all your supossed to" sneered scourge.

Spottedleaf shook her head "we can't defend her agaist the dark forest, she needs a father, so man up and act like one!'

Scourge gave her a cross look.

"fine, have it your way, but i tried to warn you, she's all you have to turn your life around"

"my life is just fine!" he screached at her.

"no its not! Your begining to turn out how you were when you tried to take over the other forest!" sneered spottedleaf, she looked at the sky "i must go but please think about what i said"

"whatever" said scourge before he woke up.

He looked around and was cringging with hate. He could care less about anything but himself.

Icebreath's POV

Icebreath had made her decission. She, her kits, swiftpaw, and hawkpaw were going to leave bloodclan camp, for ever. They were never going to come back. All icebreath wanted was for scourge to be happy and, since he didn't want her around, it was best for her to leave him.

"this way, but we have to be careful though" whispered icebreath.

They crawled thourgh a small hole that lead under the city. They were headed somwhere far awya from her old life.

"can we stop here?" asked feverkit.

Icebreath licked her son's cheek "sure, were far enough we can rest"

They curled up and fell asleep.

******

"Let's keep walking" pushed icebreath to foxkit's tired body.

"how far will we have to walk?" asked hawkpaw.

"till we will see no trace of caln cats" said icebreath.

There was a rusling noise in the bushes. Icebreath stoped and gave her kits and apprentices a signal to stop. They stopped and looked at the bush. A brown figure emerged out and smiled at them.

i-it can't be, though icebreath.

IceBreath's descision(A warrior cat fan-fiction) *Old Version*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें