Chapter 41 "Skyclan"

Icebreath's POV

Icebreath had given tigerstar her beloved power. He gave a evil smile.

"kill them" he screached as brokenstar and mapleshade came barling out of the bush.

Icebreath looked at him shocked.

"kill them all!" he shouted again.

Brokenstar ramed into icebreath. She didn't fight back, she wanted to die. Icebreath thought everyone would be happy if she was really killed. Brokenstar slashed her back. Icebreath yowled with pain.

"brokenstar stop" shouted tigerstar.

Icebreath was gasping for air, she looked at tigerstar.

"let me kill her" said tigerstar.

"fine" hissed brokenstar.

Tigerstar pounced on icebreath. He was much stronger than the last time they met. Icebreath was so weak and couldn't stand up. She could barley open her eyes. Blood trickled down her side and fell to the green grass. Tigerstar lifted icebreath's limp body and shook it. Whiplash took effecite in icebreath's neck. She could hear her kits screaming with fear. Icebreath couldn't do anything to save them. In the mist of their 'battle', icebreath heard a familar voice. It was scourge. She saw a black figure charge down the huge hill. Tigerstar senced this and stoped shaking icebreath. He looked at scourge and bone runing down the hill. Tigerstar gave an evil smile.

"if you want your dauther scourge, then you'll have to go and get her" sneered tigerstar.

He threw icebreath over the ege of a cliff into a deep river that had a strong currat. Tigerstar and his followers fadded away to nothing. Icebreath felt nothing at her side. She landed head first into the water. She went under and was swept away in the curant.

Scourge's POV

Scourge ,and the bloodclan cats that wanted to follow him, made their down the hill. He was running as fast as he could. He could smell the blood of his daughter.

why did i advoid her, i'm such a idiot, thought scourge as he ran down the hill.

Scourge made it to the top of the hill. He saw tigerstar shaking icebreath in his mouth, like a dog would. Bone and the rest of the cats caught up to scourge. Bone was shocked at the power that tigerstar had. Scourge wasn't even thinking he ran down the hill and charged to tigerstar. Blood pumped into his ear and their was a little flame in his eyes. Bone charged after him down the hill. Tigerstar stoped shaking icebreath and started at scourge. He gave and evil smile.

"if you want your dauther scourge, then you'll have to go and get her" sneered tigerstar.

He threw icebreath over the ege of a cliff into a deep river that had a strong currat. Scourge ran fast to catch up to his falling daughter. He jumped off the cliff to save icebreath but, was caught. He looked up and bone struggling to lift him up.

"ugh, mis mi mashamu" murmured bone as he pulled scourge up with his collar. She set scourge down.

Scourge cofted and tears started to form in his eyes. He had never cryied before since ruby and socks made fun of him and when tigerstar attacked him in the forest as a kit. He held back the tears and looked at bone.

"w-what did you say?"

Bone sighed " i said, this is dashavu"

"oh" said scourge looking down.