Chapter 40 "separated"

I-It was tigerstar.

"take the kits and hide them" icebreath whispered to swiftpaw.

Swiftpaw gave a slight nodde. She pushed foxkit, feverkit, and tinykit to a large rock. Hawkpaw stood on his hackles as mousestar appered. A golden tom also appered. Icebreath didn't reconize this cat from anywhere.

"okay icebreath" growled tigerstar "this is your last chance before we kill you"

"go ahead" said icebreath "kill me, at least i'll be in starclan"

Tigerstar gave a chuckle "not with your curse, you see, your my slave and if you die with the curse, you will automatically go to the darkforest."

Icebreath's heart dropped.

"now, about your power" began tigerstar.

"who's that" hissed icebreath to the golden tom.

"oh" said tigerstar turning to the tom "this is my son hawkfrost, he just joined a few sunrises ago"

Icebreath glared at the tom.

"anyway" said tigerstar "give us your power and no one gets hurt"

"fine" said icebreath "if you'll only leave me alone"

"excelent" tigerstar gave a evil smirk.

"but, you have to promise me somthing though" said icebreath "you can't hurt spottedleaf"

"why?" asked tigerstar a little anoyed.

"because, if you hurt her, i will get my power back wheater you like it or not!" hissed icebreath.

She remembered how tigerstar disliked spottedleaf. And she needed spottedleaf to protect her.

Tigerstar paused "fine"

Scourge's POV

"scourge"

Scourge woke up to bone and moonfur with worried faces.

"what" hissed scourge.

"s-she's gone" said moonfur in a shaky voice.

"what?" asked scourge confused.

"icebreath, her kits, swiftpaw and hawkpaw are gone" said bone "their collar's are in the box and their scent is stale"

Spottedleaf's words echoed in scourge's mind. She needs a father, man up and be there for her!

"lets look for her" said scourge standing up "she couldn't have gotten far"

Bone followed scourge with moonfur. Scourge walked into the middle of camp.

"bloodclan, we must organize a search party for icebreath, swiftpaw, hawkpaw, and icebreath's kit"

"why?" sneered a cat named falcon.

"because, she could get really hurt"

"just leave her" shouted fish.

"no" said brick "this is important"

"you don't desereve to be leader" shouted falcon "leave, we don't want you here"

"why, i could kill you if i wanted to" hissed scourge "just because i care for my daughter doesn't mean that i still can't be leader"

Some of the bloodclan cats hissed at scourge "your soft"

"fine then" shouted scourge "if you want me to leave i will and i'll never come back!"

Scourge started to walk out of camp. He turned around and looked at the cats "all who would like to come with me, follow me were going to find icebreath"

Bone, brick and moonfur ran forward to scourge. Along with crow, lily, eagle, rain and ten more cats.

"we'll see if you can lead bloodclan" sneered scourge as he left the camp.

******

they were walking for an hour. Moonfur stopped and sniffed the air with bone. Horror flashed through moonfur's eye's.

"i-i smell blood, icebreath's blood" she said very shaky.

Panic rose in scourge like nothing else "hurry this way!"

I hope i'm not too late, he thought to himself, it's all my fault!

Cliff hanger!!! hope you enjoied!!!