Chapter 23 "Exile"

Icebreath saw mousepelt over redstars bleeding body.

"just two more live to go redstar and you'll be joining starclan" said mousepelt.

Icebreath saw her sister cut open his throat and blood spilled out. that wound took both of his lifes away and redstar was dead.

"mousepelt!" icestar sreamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Mousepelt turned and looked at her sister shocked. she then gave an evil smile "Icebreath who nice of you to stop in"

"ho-why did you kill your leader, he was also your mate too!" she screamed, then it hit her she was the next leader of moonclan now that redstar was dead.

"i did it for revenge" she said "you had everything and now i'm going to take that away!"

"Mousepelt i-i thought you were my sister, my friend" said icebreath.

"i-i have no other choice but to exile you!" she said looking at mousepelt.

"your not leader and you never will be" mousepelt pulled out a chunk of icebreath's fur. she stuffed it in redstars claws and sighed.

"now the whole clan will think you killed him, because your power hungery!" shouted mousepelt.

"i'm not the power hungery one, you are!"

"darkheart was right" said mousepelt "you deserve to die"

"you were behind this with darkheart!"

"yes, we planned out applestars death and knew pinecloud would find out, and then we killed pinecloud on the spot" she said circling her sister "then it was up to me to kill redstar and then you!"

"but darkheart said you'd found out too much and was going to spill the beans on us so we needed a way to get rid of you" said mousepelt "and when i annouce that you killed redstar, you'll be exiled and will stop interfering with our plans"

"mousepelt how could you, i'm your sister!" yowled icebreath.

"we have a whole team of us in the other clans too" she said "we used to have pinestar but, now we have mountainlark from flowerclan, crabfoot from water clan and, sandbreath from fireclan"

"pinestar was with you guys too!"

"yes and we tryied to get rid of you during the battle but, miss underetemated your streagth"

"moonclan won't belive you! they have my back"

"we'll see about that!" mousepelt shoved icebreath out of the den and icebreath went falling to the ground. she looked up a mousepelt.

"What's going on" asked moonfur running out of the medicine cat den.

"ICEBREATH HAS KILLED REDSTAR!!" cried mousepelt.

"no i didn't mousepelt and you know it" icebreath tryied to get up but couldn't stand. every cat heard mousepelts crys and came running over to the skyoak. even the elders and kits.

"mousepelt, whats wrong" asked darkheart trying to play dumb.

"icebreath has killed redstar!" said mousepelt pointing to her sister.

"no i didn't this is all just a little plan of yours and darkhearts to get rid of me!" shouted icebreath. all of the cats were stuned. except the elders and swiftpaw. it's like they had over heard their plans.

"let me see" said moonfur climbing up to the den to cheack redstars body.

Icebreath knew she was going to be exiled. the clan loved and trusted mousepelt. Moonfur came running out and pointed at icebreath.

"mousepelt, mousepelts right, icebreath did kill redstar!" shouted moonfur. icebreath saw the looks of her clans mates staring at her with disspare.

"she is also pinestar's killer" shouted mousepelt "i saw her that night and she threated to kill me and my kits if i said a word. but i caught her this time before we lost another clan mate"

"get out of here icebreath, you don't belong here in moonclan!" sneered her mother.

icebreath gave her a death look "fine mousepelt, exile me, for something i didn't do" sneered icebreath "but i promise i will be back with an army of vicious cats and kill you and all your kin mousepelt!"

"leave, well fine swiftpaw a better mentor"

"NO" said swiftpaw "if my mentor is exieled then, i'm going into exil with her"

"swiftpaw!" said flowerheart "y-you can't leave moonclan with this murder!"

"i know she didn't do any of this and i'm going with her!" stampered swiftpaw.

"swiftpaw please stay" pleaded icebreath "this is not your fight"

"sorry icebreath but, i'm going to have to dissobey you"

Icebreath smiled at her apprentice.

"you have until moonhigh to leave" said mousepelt. icebreath gave a growl and left with her apprentice by her side. mousepelt couted to ten. "darkheart and oragefoot i want you to kill them, knowing icebreath she'll be back"

"yes mousepelt" said darkheart and orangefoot as they left after them.

"who's going to be the next leader?" asked breezeheart.

"i think mousepelt, if it weren't for her more of us could be dead"

"y-you really think so"

"yep mousep- i mean mousestar!" mousestar smiled at the going down of the sun.