A Few Words By The Author

Welcome. You are about to start a journey with Ash and Serena as you read though my book. This is my first book but with the grace of the general Amourshipping public and other Pokemon enthusiasts this book has done somewhat OK.

Before you dive in. First a few instructions. So that you can enjoy the book to the maximum.  Go through these guidelines carefully:

1) Be open. My book or rather my writing style has a hint of controversy in it. I like to play with the emotions of the characters and my readers to keep them interested in the book. So be open. It might not be exactly what you expect. But still be open. For instance many of my readers on collecting feedback from them revealed that they stopped reading because Calem was with Serena or that I had deliberately taken a character out of context. Seriously? I mean it is a story after all. To make it interesting sometimes for a duration a character may go out of context. The point is be open. Read through it even if you are not very comfortable with it. In many cases that slight out of character context will be a pivotal point in the ahead chapters. So please enjoy the book and don't stop reading it just because something comes along that you are not very comfortable with.

2) This book even though it has a lemon tag is not, I repeat not a smut book. It's written like a modern adventurous romance. And romances do tend to have physical intimacy. It's only natural. Even so, to ensure that people who are below age or don't read lemon on principle still can read the book. The book is written in a manner that all sexual scenes are enclosed in a subsection like this:

Text

<Lemon Scene Starting>

Lemon Text

<Lemon Scene Ending>

Text

So people not comfortable. Go ahead and skip it. You can read the book without any problem.

PLEASE NOT ASH AND SERENA ARE AROUND 17 WHEN THEY ENTER KIP. BOOK DOESN'T PROMOTE UNDERAGE SEX IN ANY WAY.

ALL UNDERAGE PEOPLE WHO READ THE LEMON SCENES MUST DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. THE BOOK IS MATURE AND IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO.

3) Music. I am very passionate about music. In my story I have included several videos like this:

As you can see that this is a video link from YouTube. It is from my very own channel. If you play it you'll realize that it is the music that play when Serena performs in XY and XY&Z.

Or this one which is used to highlight how sensuous, serene and perfect amour moments are.

Or this one which plays during intense Pokemon battles.

What I am trying to say that all such videos you'll encounter throughout the course of my book are soundtrack videos. They are inserted into the chapters to make what you are reading come to life. It's all for your elevated and comfortable reading experience. Yet many people as I have found from my readers' feedback don't even bother to play the music. Don't make the same mistake. Whenever you encounter such a video just click the play button, crank the volume to maximum and read ahead. You'll find it more entertaining and enjoyable to read.