84 : Pride Goeth Before the Fall

(In the Battlefield)

Grace and Delia watch as the distance between the Fire Spin and Ash and Serena rapidly reduces. They drop to their knees as an explosion takes place which appears to incinerate everything within a 1 meter radius.

Grace and Delia look down at the ground. Their minds are blanked out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Grace and Delia scream before they collapse to the ground completely while crying incessantly. Charizard lets out an equally enraged roar of victory.

"You son of a b***h. You killed your own trainer. My son and daughter." Delia says in an enraged tone as she gets up with fire in her eyes.

Sycamore and Oak struggle as they restrain Delia and Grace who want to do nothing more than to kick, punch, bite or do whatever it takes to hurt Charizard for killing Ash and Serena.

Diantha and Cynthia are looking at the spectacle with their own eyes not believing that Charizard killed Ash and Serena. Everyone is either too stunned to do anything or has closed their eyes.

"Wait look there." Aria says as the black charred smoke ,where Ash and Serena were located, dissipates. Everyone sees Ash and Serena unscathed. Their eyes are still shut tight as they continue to hug one another.

"Grace Delia. Calm down Ash and Serena are alright." Sycamore shouts causing Grace and Delia to come out of their fit of pure rage. They see Ash and Serena alright and drop to their knees while crying.

"How is this possible? How are they alive? We all saw them get hit by that Fire Spin which incinerated everything around them." Rowan says.

"Who cares about that? What matters is that my little angels are still alive." Grace snaps in an angry tone. Grace and Delia wipe the tears from their eyes and get up in order to run towards their children. Charizard however give another enraged roar before firing a Dragon Pulse at Ash and Serena who are still hugging each other oblivious to what's happening around them.

"NOOOOOOOO." Grace and Delia shout again. Ash and Serena once again tightly hug each other ,each not wanting to go without the other. Everyone gets shocked when the Dragon Pulse explodes halfway between Charizard and Ash and Serena.

Even Ash and Serena ,who have broken their hug, now look with a confused tone as to what just happened.

"Sylve." A growl comes as Sylveon jumps right next to Charizard.

"YON." Sylveon roars before firing a Moon Blast at Ash and Serena.

Suddenly a beam of blue energy cuts the Moon Blast halfway like 2 perpendicular lines cutting of one another. The Moon Blast dissipates but the beam of blue energy continues forward and then curves like an arc right in front of Alain. Everyone watches as the beam of energy swerves and then hits Sylveon from the side sending it crashing into Charizard.

Ash and Serena get up while looking at Charizard and Sylveon with a confused expression. Everyone is looking at each other in a confused tone when Diantha sees a black silhouette in the dust bowl ,on the opposite of where Ash and Serena are located, which looks like a man walking towards them.

Everyone gets taken aback when the person steps out of the dust cloud. The moment he comes to a stop he opens his eyes which causes everyone's legs to turn to jelly.

"That's him." Aria whispers as she tightly wraps her hands around Alain's who is as intimidated and scared as she is.

Ash and Serena gulp as they see the man's facial expression. They know the Dragon Emperor has arrived and that he is not happy with the situation.