85 : Secrets, Mysteries and Complications

(In the battlefield)

"I train you. Teach you ancient knowledge. Knowledge which these baboons can not even fathom in their wildest dreams." Dragon Emperor says while gesturing to the champions.

"Hey." Lance objects which Dragon Emperor ignores.

"And you repay me by betraying my trust and doing what I explicitly told you not to do." Dragon Emperor continues. Ash and Serena do nothing but look at the ground with their heads hung in shame.

"I told you repeatedly. You are not strong enough to control the sheer power of a Grade 3 Mega Stone. Yet you defied my orders and put not only yourselves but everyone around you in imminent danger." Dragon Emperor says before pausing for a moment.

"If I hadn't come when I did and set of those explosion which caused the spectators who paralyzed to their seats due to your display to flee. hundreds of children would have gotten killed." Dragon Emperor continues.

"You set of those multiple explosions?" Lance asks in a bewildered tone. That very instant a dark brown staff with a golden head of a Dragon materializes in Dragon Emperor's left hand. He slams it on the ground which releases a shock wave causing everyone standing other than him to fall down on the ground along. When the dust settles everyone sees Dragon Emperor glaring at them.

"YOU CAN NOT TALK." Dragon Emperor's voice booms causing the champions' teeth to start chattering.

"ONE MORE WORD AND I WILL USE MY TELEKINETIC ABILITIES TO CATAPULT YOU OUT OF THIS BLASTED RUIN OF A STADIUM. WHEN YOU LAND, YOU LIVE OR DIE OR BOTH. I. DON'T. CARE. Anyone willing to try their luck?" Dragon Emperor says in a loud booming voice causing everyone to gulp while shaking incessantly.

"Do not utter a single word. Nod up and down for yes and sideways for no." Dragon Emperor says which causes everyone to furiously shake their heads sideways.

"Good. Now be silent as the grave." Dragon Emperor say in a much calmer tone.

"AS FOR YOU MISS YVONNE." Dragon Emperor says while suddenly rounding up on Serena who starts shaking again.

"Firstly congratulations for being the very first one in the history of the Pokemon world to discover a Mega Stone for Sylveon." Dragon Emperor says in a calm voice.

"Uh. Th-thank you. I guess." Serena mutters while she sweats profusely.

"and secondly WHAT WERE YOU THINKING KEEPING THIS STONE A SECRET FROM. ANSWER ME?" Dragon Emperor's voice booms with rage as Serena's face goes completely pale.

"When did you find it?" Dragon Emperor asks in a calmer tone.

"The day before my master class in a cave not far from where we found you Dragon Jumping." Serena replies in a beat down tone.

"You have had it with you for all this time and yet you never told me about it? Did you forget what I told you regarding rare objects and artifacts?" Dragon Emperor says in a more disappointed than angry tone. Serena shakes her head sideways to convey that she did not.

"Repeat what I said." Dragon Emperor.

"There's no need. I remem." Serena mutters only for Dragon Emperor to cut her off. Everyone sees how Serena is becoming more and uncomfortable and unstable as the line of questioning progresses.

"Repeat what I said." Dragon Emperor says in a more dangerous tone.

"You said." Serena says.

"Yes?" Dragon Emperor replies. Serena takes in a gulp of air to reinforce herself before she continues further.