30 : Learning about Pokemon

(10 Minutes Later)

Dragon Emperor is standing silently as he watches Clemont being sent flying from the back of his agitated jumping Tauros for the 1000th time possibly.

"Alright that is enough fooling around. Recall your Tauros and take a break." Dragon Emperor says.

"Right." Clemont groans while recalling his caught Tauros to its Poke-ball and walking towards Dragon Emperor.

"So Clemont tell me. Why do you think the Tauros was jerking you off and refusing to let you ride it?" Dragon Emperor asks Clemont.

"I don't know." Clemont says while brushing of the dirt off his clothes.

"The reason is because it sensed your nervousness when you got on its back. A Pokemon only behaves as its trainer does. The shaking hands, that fast paced gulping breath, the sweaty palms all those told Tauros that you were nervous and that is why it refused to let you ride it."

"But then what do I do?" Clemont asks the Dragon Emperor.

"The only way out of this problem is to go in with strength. Pokemon especially the ones we ride like Tauros or Rhyhorn respect strength in its trainer above all else. Do that and you will master the Pokemon as well."

"Right. So I need to go strong and show Tauros my physical strength." Clemont says with a determined face.

"It is not just about physical strength. This is about inner strength too." Dragon Emperor says while walking away.

"What do you mean by inner strength?" Clemont calls out after him.

Dragon Emperor stops in his tracks for a moment. He turns around and says "If I need to tell you that then all this training is futile. You might as well go home now." before walking away.

(Back in the camp)

"What do you think Clemont is doing right now?" Serena asks Ash after they both finish typing the summary for today's practical lesson.

"I don't know." Ash says while shrugging his shoulders in response.

"Well what do you think about the egg he gave us? Plus do you not think it is strange that he had these 2 eggs handy for us all this time. Also what kind of a name is Dragon Emperor? A little suspicious if you ask me." Serena says.

"On that point I agree. Having 2 Pokemon eggs in your bag pack from another region for students you just met a day ago is a little suspicious. But .." Ash says before being cut off.

"But what Ash?" Serena questions.

"But I think we should trust him. He is strong we do know that. He is teaching us things we didn't know about. No one told him to do so yet he is doing it for us. For now I am willing to put my trust in him." Ash replies.

"Even I trust him oddly for some reason. However do you think we should not tell anyone about it? Not even our moms?" Serena says.

"I for one don't mind. If we are doing some super secret training then I think it would be better that we didn't tell anyone about it. That will give us a huge advantage over other trainers. I for one think it's an exceptionally bad idea if we tell our mom's about it. They will totally freak." Ash says.

"Yup I guess you are right there. Oh look here he comes." Serena says while pointing a finger toward the approaching Dragon Emperor.

"Serena I am feeling a little thirsty. Would you mind if I could get a cup of fresh tea." Dragon Emperor says while taking a seat.

"Not at all. I will make some tea for the 3 of us." Serena says while getting up.

(15 minutes Later)