14 : A Queen for a Champion

Author Warning: Strong sexuality ahead. This is the only full-blown lemon scene of the book. The other scenes will be nowhere as sexual and as big as this one. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDERAGE AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ LEMONS ON PRINCIPLE SHOULD SKIP IT. 

Once again a reminder. Ash and Serena are both 17 in this story.

(Outside Ash and Serena's Apartment)

"Well. Here is where I leave you two. Better get some shut eye," Grace says while yawning before walking off towards the guest house.

'Finally, I get to be alone with Ash.' Serena thinks to herself as she closes the door of the limousine.

Both Ash and Serena enter their apartment and lock the door. They first tend to their Pokemon. After ensuring all of them are asleep. They both turn to go back towards their own bedroom after such a tiring day.

Serena is standing next to the mirror as she places her jewellery on the table. Suddenly Ash comes from behind and gently pushes her against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Serena says moments before realizing that Ash is kissing the nape of her neck.

"Starting already? Here I thought you had forgotten," Serena says as she can't help but giggle in delight.

Ash on hearing that moves his hands inside her dress. He teasingly moves his hand as he caresses her body. His fingers send shocks of tingling electricity throughout her entire body. Serena smiles as she closes her eyes to savour every moment of intimacy. 

Without warning, Ash turns her around and slams her back against the wall. Serena, who's enjoying the whole thing, opens her eyes in delight as she locks her eyes with Ash's. With every passing moment, Ash's face seems to get bigger and bigger and her patience runs thinner and thinner.

Serena's patience is rewarded as Ash finally locks lips with her. Ash's hands instantly start going inside her clothes. Instinctively, her hands also reach for Ash's pants as she starts to unbutton his pants.

Realising that the kissing is getting in the way, they both reluctantly separate for a moment and take off their clothes. Soon Ash doesn't have anything on apart from a large bulge in his underwear meanwhile Serena on the other hands is wearing nothing but her bra and panties. They both look at each other and laugh. They both want this and while they are excited as to what they are going to do, but they are also terrified at the prospect as well. Serena who's feeling less embarrassed out of the two decides to take the first step.

She jumps onto Ash as she starts kissing him incessantly. Ash hoists her up in his arms as he carries her to the bed. Ash and Serena's lips part as he places her on the bed following which she pulls him on top of her

<Detailed Lemon starts(skip if you don't want to read) >

Ash continues to lick and tickle her with no end in sight. Serena giggles and laughs while enjoying every moment of it. After a while she suddenly she pushes Ash away. Ash looks at her in confusion seeing as he didn't do anything wrong. She puts all the doubts, arising in his mind, to rest as she smirks at Ash. Then she unbuttons her bra, exposing her breasts. Ash stands dazed as the bra drops to the floor. Serena who's almost completely naked by now blushes with embarrassment.

"S-S-So? H-H-How do I l-look?" Serena stutters, completely red from embarrassment.

Ash doesn't reply as he can't find the right words to describe what he's going through right now. Sure, he's been thinking about this moment ever since he won the match, but now that the moment has arrived, he terrified out of his skin. Serena hesitatingly tiptoes her way over to Ash who can't help but stare at the breasts, almost as if he's in a hypnotic trance.