60 : An Alolan Night

(In Ash and Serena's Apartment)

Both Ash and Serena are sleeping on the couch enjoying a late evening nap while snuggling next to one another. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Neither of them respond due to being soundly asleep. Pikachu hears the bell. He hops on the table in front of the couch to see Ash and Serena fast asleep. Pikachu thinks about zapping Ash but doesn't because he'll end up zapping Serena too so he hops off the table and head butts a button on the wall to open the door.

"Hey Pikachu where are Ash and Serena?" Delia asks as she enters the apartment followed by Grace.

"Pika Pika." Pikachu says pointing to the couch.

"I see. Fast asleep wrapped around each other no less. Well thank you for letting us in Pikachu." Grace says sweetly.

"Pika." Pikachu says while giving Grace a thumbs up and running off inside the Pokemon bedroom.

"Ash Serena wake up." Grace says.

"Sere 5 more minutes." Ash says in a sleepy tone while keeping his eyes closed.

"Rhyhorn go play with Pikachu. You know the rules. No one disturbs me during my and Ashy's alone time." Serena replies in a groggy tone as she twists and turns now only to be face to face with Ash. Ash subconsciously pulls her into an even more intimate snuggling hug as they both continue to sleep without a care in the world.

Pikachu, Rhyhorn, Grace and Delia sweat drop on hearing them talking in their sleep.

"Ash Serena wake up." Delia says in a very loud volume causing them both to wake up with a start.

"Wait a minute weren't we in Snowpoint city how did we get here?" Serena says while scratching her hair and rubbing her eyes.

"No we are in the hotel room during your Master Class." Ash says in an equally groggy tone.

"You both are back in your apartment. Snap out of your dreams and wear formal clothes." Grace says.

"Oh mom!" Ash and Serena say in a shocked tone as they realize they were both dreaming while being asleep.

"Sorry." they both says in unison.

"You don't need to apologize but you do need to get ready." Delia says.

"Get ready for what?" Serena asks in a confused tone.

"The Alolan welcome dinner hosted by KIP at Le Cirque. How could you forget?" Grace asks.

"Oh yeah right. Sorry. I'll go first." Serena says as she gets up and walks of towards the bathroom.

"Wake me up when she comes out." Ash says before closing his eyes again falling asleep again earning him a second round of sweat dropping from everyone present.

"Well that's our Ash." Grace says while smiling.

"How about I put up some coffee for these 2 while you give the Pokemon their dinner?" Delia says.

"Sure. Good thing we came to see if these 2 were ready. Rhyhorn and Pikachu will you help" Grace asks.

"Pika." Pikachu says while smiling and giving a thumbs up.

"Rhy." Rhyhorn says while agreeing with Pikachu.

"Excellent." Grace says as she starts taking out bowls and the Pokemon food.

(Back in the Guest House where the Alolan Delegates Are Staying)

"I feel so much better and lighter." Lillie says after coming out of her shower.