76 : Uncharted Territory

(In the Battlefield)

Everyone watches with baited breath as the dust settles. They all get shocked when they see that Milotic has managed to survive that attack by sticking Iron Tail into the ground at the last second.

"Why won't that thing just be beaten?" Tobias snarls as Serena breathes a small sigh of relief.

"Now Milotic Recover." Serena commands.

"I won't allow it. Disable." Tobias shouts as Raikou's eyes turn blue and the Recover gets disabled much to Serena's sheer annoyance.

"Grrrrr. Use Aqua Ring." Serena commands as Milotic surrounds itself with Aqua Ring and that not only heals a portion of Milotic's health but also draws out the static electricity that was paralyzing it.

"Use Wild Charge then Crunch." Tobias commands as Raikou charges towards Milotic with it's body coursing with electricity.

"Use Twister." Serena commands as Raikou gets in close. The attack meets its mark and Raikou is sent flying but it quickly recovers and gets up. Milotic on the other hand starts panting visibly because it has taken a lot of damage already.

"Don't worry Milotic. It's all right. I am here with you." Serena says in a comforting tone as Milotic looks back at her trainer.

"Now is not the time to cower in fear and turn your back on the challenge. Are you with me?" Serena asks in a firm tone.

Milotic nods, turns to face Raikou then shouts "MIIIIILLLOOOTTIIIIIIIC" when suddenly it gets covered in a veil of water to everyone's shock.

(In the VIP Box)

"What's this?" Cynthia says as a curtain of water surrounds Milotic.

"What's going on? Ash?" Grace says in a worried tone as she along with everyone else turns to Ash who is himself stumped by what his eyes are showing.

"I. I don't know." Ash mutters as everyone looks on in shocked silence.

Everyone gives one another nervous glances as the spectacle unfolds in front of their eyes.

(In the Battlefield)

"What's happening?" Serena says moments before her vision turns blue and all she can see is a swirly blue color and behind it something which is looking like Tobias' Raikou.

Tobias is stumped for a moment but then recovers and says "That doesn't scare me. Whatever it is. Use Thunder fang."

Serena and Milotic are very confused by what's going on and they are still in a daze so they don't notice Raikou closing in on Milotic. The moment Raikou bites down on Milotic's neck Serena collapses on one knees while clutching her shoulder with a pained expression.

(In the VIP Box)

The moment Serena collapses onto one knee Ash gets up and without any warning bolts out of the room. Grace and Delia don't need an invitation as they follow Ash out of the room as well. The others follow suit.

(In the Battlefield)

When Serena gets up while clutching her shoulder the expression on her face is replaced by one beyond angry. She forms a growl as she slightly bares her teeth which causes Tobias to get afraid and intimidated for a moment. He however recovers quickly.

"That doesn't scare me. Finish this with a Thunder." Tobias commands.

"DRAGON PULSE." Serena roars. Milotic launches a powerful Dragon Pulse which shocks everyone who witnesses it. As the Dragon Pulse travels the ground under its trajectory gets scorched black and sizzles. It overpowers Thunder then blasts Raikou with such power that Tobias is forced to leap aside to avoid being hit as well. When the dust clears Tobias is seen standing with an expression of disbelief as he looks at Raikou who has been knocked out cold. The entire stadium is silent. Nothing apart from Serena's deep labored breathing can be heard.