75 : A Legendary Skirmish

(In the Health Centre)

Everyone is present in the heath centre in a tense manner. Most tense one however is Serena who is pacing the room like a nervous wreck. On seeing Serena getting so tense everyone else is also worried much more than normal because something which worries Serena is more than enough of an indicator that something is really wrong. Suddenly the bulb outside the emergency room goes from red to green as the doctor comes out while holding a clipboard with some papers on them. On seeing the doctor Serena immediately jumps in front of him as she is followed by everyone else.

"How is my Ash? Is he alright?" Serena asks in a worried tone. The doctor starts panicking as everyone bombards him with questions.

"Everyone relax. Give the guy some space to breath." Lance shouts as everyone stop hounding the doctor and then take a few steps back.

"Thank you champion. I'll answer everyone's questions is an orderly fashion. Champion Diantha you first." Doctor says while gesturing to Diantha.

"Well how is he Doctor?" Diantha asks in an anxious tone.

"We ran extensive tests of all sorts champion. He's in perfect health." Doctor replies to everyone's relief and shock.

"Oh thank Arceus." Serena says while collapsing to her knees, only to be hugged by a teary faced Delia and Grace.

"Perfect health? Are you sure doctor? What about his Pokemon?" Oak asks.

"Apart from the recovery from the poison both Pikachu and Greninja are in prime shape. They are sleeping." Nurse Joy replies after coming out of the OT.

"Then why did he faint Doctor?" Grace asks while wiping her tears.

"We don't know ma'am. We ran all the extensive tests possible. All the vital signs were in perfect order apart from his blood pressure which was elevated due to the stress of the battle. Even that came down normally after a while. No sign of a stroke, trauma or any other cause of a possible black out." Doctor replies as he hands the medical file to Oak who goes through it and then nods which provides his confirmation that what the doctor is saying is right.

"This is most bizarre." Cynthia says as everyone nods.

Suddenly Ash comes out walking from the Emergency Room while yawning. Moments later he's tackled to the ground by Serena.

"What were you doing? Did you know how worried sick I have been." Serena shouts right into Ash's face causing him to flinch and rub his ears.

"Sorry Sere. It wasn't intentional. It just happened whatever did. Actually I don't remember much. All i remember is some swirling blue following which I fainted." Ash says as Serena buries her face into Ash's chest and he wraps his arms around her.

"You seriously don't remember what happened?" Sycamore asks as Ash shakes his head to convey that he doesn't.

"Incredible. Truly fascinating." Oak murmurs to everyone's agreement.

"But what happened exactly?" Ash asks Oak.

"We we'll show you but we don't exactly have a lot of time. The second semi final is going to begin in 15 minutes we all need to really get going." Drayden says.

"Ash will stay here of course. I'll be staying with him." Delia says in a firm tone.

"No I am fine. Besides don't worry about my health. I feel on top of the world. I wouldn't miss Sere's match for anything." Ash says.

"But Ash you need to rest." Serena protests.

"I will be OK Sere. You just concentrate on match. I'll be cheering you from the VIP Box. Nothing can go wrong." Ash says while giving her a small reassuring kiss on the cheeks.