57 : Taking a Break

(2 Hours Later)

"Well I must say Serena this was a nice idea. Taking a break from all the hustle bustle of KIP was just what we needed." Grace says as she smiles with Delia.

"Well with all the craziness that has come into our lives it doesn't hurt to take a break once in a while. Arceus only know that Ash and I were getting sick of Lance's G Men following us everywhere. Also by doing this we can all enjoy a nice family getaway before the Tournament starts." Serena says as she looks out of the window of the plane.

"An excellent idea Serena. I agree." Delia says as Ash comes into the room with 4 glasses and 2 bottles of champagne. He is followed by an air hostess who brings more assorted treats like Strawberries, Puffs, Moomoo milkshakes, Bacon fries etc on a tray. Everyone helps themselves to a glass.

"To Serena the most beautiful girl of my dreams." Ash says while smiling and toasting to her.

"Hear hear." Grace and Delia say in unison while smiling while Serena acknowledges the toast with lightly blushing cheeks. All 4 of them take a sip of their wine.

"In that case I propose another toast to Ash the best boyfriend a girl can hope for." Serena says with a wink causing Ash to blush and Grace and Delia to smile and giggle.

"Why thank you my sweet." Ash says as everyone takes another sip of their wine.

"Well Serena aren't we forgetting someone else as well?" Ash says causing Grace and Delia to give them both a confused look as they both smile at each other. Serena gets up and they both turn to Grace and Delia in unison with a broad smile on their faces.

"A toast to the mothers who have raised us. Who have put their blood, sweat and tears into grooming us into what we are right. A toast to those without whose support, protection, guidance and love we would not be where we are. We love you mom." Ash and Serena say in unison as Grace and Delia get emotional and wipe a few tears.

"Oh you two come here." Grace says as the 4 of them share a emotional group hug.

(Meanwhile in a secretive desolate location in the Kanto Region)

"Alright dad you sent for us?" Calem says as he walks into the office with his sister Ariel.

"Yes I did. Take a seat." Giovanni says as his chair turns around revealing a Persian curled in his lap. Calem and Ariel take the seats in front of them.

"So did you think over the proposition I put before you last night?" Giovanni says.

"Well we did." Ariel says.

"And?" Giovanni asks in a hopeful tone.

"We will do it. When you rule the world we want to rule beside you." Calem says causing Giovanni to give a proud malicious smile.

"Very well follow me." Giovanni says in a soft ominous tone as he pushes a statue kept on his desk causing the bookshelf behind him to slide to reveal a secret passageway to the surprise of Calem and Ariel.

"Dad what's through there?" Calem asks.

"Your destiny." Giovanni says as he walks though the passageway.

"Well come on." He says causing Calem and Ariel to follow suit following which the bookshelf moves automatically to hide the passageway once more.

(2 hours Later)

"The last time we were here you won the master class Serena dear." Delia says as everyone gets of the plane.

"Yes. That was your best performance so far. It was beautiful." Grace says as Serena gives them both a bow.